Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA Live (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Tuner updates (/forums/showthread.php?t=928824)

rockchisler 03-16-2018 05:19 AM

Tuner updates

There was a tuner update under the hood about 3 days ago. Its more difficult to shoot 3s which is cool. Still a lil to easy to dunk with the big 4 Bron Freak Russ Dennis Jr in traffic but i kinda like the ajustments Long passes are more errant. Anyone else notice anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Calvenn 03-19-2018 03:20 PM

Re: Tuner updates

You are correct, I have also observed same! In particular, the adjustments appear to be more pronounced in Season mode. In fact, I had to move my level of difficulty from Superstar to All Star is Season mode vs Play Now.

Overall defense has been noticeably improved for both cpu and human controlled sides and converting 3s and mid range shots are more difficult in Season mode superstar level. The game feels more polished though as you say it may be a bit more challenging, so it could be modified a bit more for further balance in regards to scoring.

rockchisler 03-21-2018 12:45 PM

Seem like they’re. Doing tuner updates every day

Rockie_Fresh88 03-21-2018 02:35 PM

Was playing yesterday and it felt good and balanced .

TarHeelPhenom 03-21-2018 08:09 PM

I saw the mid-range game re-appear for the cpu AI.

Calvenn 03-22-2018 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockchisler (Post 2049277480)
Seem like they’re. Doing tuner updates every day

Yep, they sure are, just like Live 16, always striving to achieve a balanced game and based on my experience last night, its looking much better!

rockchisler 03-26-2018 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calvenn (Post 2049279059)
Yep, they sure are, just like Live 16, always striving to achieve a balanced game and based on my experience last night, its looking much better!

I liked how it was last week. now contested layups are going in a little to easy. still hate the contact rocket dunks by russ the freak Lebron and them tho

Calvenn 03-27-2018 04:08 PM

They have loosened up the game for sure. My 3s are falling a bit more now in Season games. To tighten the lanes and defense in general (to some extent) I have had to shift the cup "jostle v blow by" to 60 or 70.