Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   2018 NFL Draft / Off-season (All Maddens) (/forums/showthread.php?t=928891)

omega412930 03-17-2018 09:07 AM

2018 NFL Draft / Off-season (All Maddens)

Here it is the official 2018 Offseason roster for Madden NFL last gen!

Whats included right now! (FREE!!!!!!!!!!)

Whats included:

* All offseason moves done! (There were a lot!)
* Jersey numbers are what the players wore last season (will be updated once preseason rosters are assembled)
* NFL Draft prospects (Top 25 prospects are included as of now)
* Hundreds of created players that weren't on the game over the years
* Age and experience advanced
* Ratings changes
* Gear changes
* Added player portraits (havn't done too many but more to come after the draft I take a lot of time just assigning one cause its got to be perfect)

Currently right now just maddens 12 and 16 are available in this thread. For the rest of the maddens just follow the links below and it'll get you there.

Be sure to first auto reorder the team depth charts to avoid any glitches.

Madden NFL 12 for XBOX 360 (Beta) - http://www.mediafire.com/file/er322w...TER-GRM12/file
Madden NFL 16 for XBOX 360 (updated as of 4/15/18) - http://www.mediafire.com/file/a2m8qi...h/ROSTER-GRM16

Premium files (Updated daily as things happen and features the entire 2018 NFL draft class, soon to feature player portraits)

Madden 12 Xbox 360 - [url]http://www.mediafire.com/file/b6737fsvjev2t69/Madden+links.txt

Madden 25 Xbox 360 - http://www.mediafire.com/file/b6737f...dden+links.txt

irish2nd 03-20-2018 02:55 PM

Re: 2018 NFL Draft / Off-season (All Maddens)

Awesome! I created a draft class file with the incoming rookies for M12 if you need them. I just don't know how they will be rated yet. I tried doing all the roster updates myself but it sure is time consuming!

omega412930 03-24-2018 10:05 AM

Ok so the first release will have all the accurate rosters to reflect free agency. The next update will have the top 50 rookies on it. All the draft picks will be created just not sure how many by draft day I'll prolly do it round by round.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app

irish2nd 03-26-2018 09:46 AM

I'll also have the 2019 draft class ready by the end of April to incorporate into M12. I have the updated coaches 99% ready, just waiting to see who New England's D-Coordinator and LA Rams O-Coordinator will be.

sinthros 03-28-2018 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irish2nd (Post 2049285926)
I'll also have the 2019 draft class ready by the end of April to incorporate into M12. I have the updated coaches 99% ready, just waiting to see who New England's D-Coordinator and LA Rams O-Coordinator will be.

When I tried to update the coaches last year into madden 12, the game would wonk out in franchise if I looked at the free agents and basically act as if I had no control over any team. Any idea why that'd be? I was a little lost about that.

irish2nd 03-29-2018 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinthros (Post 2049291421)
When I tried to update the coaches last year into madden 12, the game would wonk out in franchise if I looked at the free agents and basically act as if I had no control over any team. Any idea why that'd be? I was a little lost about that.

That's the bad thing about updating the coaches. Doesn't seem to be a fix or workaround for it. What I do is keep the original coaches during preseason, make my cuts and edit my depth chart. When I get to the regular season, I import coaches and draft class. If there is a player on injured reserve or if I need to sign a free agent, I sign a player through the roster editor. Seems to work ok when I follow that format.

*Note* When you get to the offseason after the Super Bowl, you have to fire your head coach and then re-hire him(if you plan on keeping him). The next season, you don't have to worry about doing any of the above.

Hope that helps.

sinthros 03-29-2018 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irish2nd (Post 2049292060)
That's the bad thing about updating the coaches. Doesn't seem to be a fix or workaround for it. What I do is keep the original coaches during preseason, make my cuts and edit my depth chart. When I get to the regular season, I import coaches and draft class. If there is a player on injured reserve or if I need to sign a free agent, I sign a player through the roster editor. Seems to work ok when I follow that format.

*Note* When you get to the offseason after the Super Bowl, you have to fire your head coach and then re-hire him(if you plan on keeping him). The next season, you don't have to worry about doing any of the above.

Hope that helps.

I see. So once I hit the second season, I'm completely good to go and won't have to worry about that glitch? That's awesome news, thanks!

EDIT: One more question, since I know I tried to get your draft class from last year in, and it didn't work. I went into the Madden editor and imported the draft class file, but it never showed up in a franchise or anything. Was I doing something wrong?

irish2nd 03-29-2018 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinthros (Post 2049292684)
I see. So once I hit the second season, I'm completely good to go and won't have to worry about that glitch? That's awesome news, thanks!

EDIT: One more question, since I know I tried to get your draft class from last year in, and it didn't work. I went into the Madden editor and imported the draft class file, but it never showed up in a franchise or anything. Was I doing something wrong?

Yeah, during the second season, you shouldn't have to worry about doing any of that, but make sure if you're keeping your Head Coach, you need to fire/re-hire him. Don't worry about the coordinators. I would use the editor to make any changes to your roster in the first season.

Did you try importing during pre-season, or regular season? It only works during the regular season(week 1). I go to Actions - Draft - Import and then import the roster. I will be done probably next week with the 2019 draft roster. Only a few more positions to input.