Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=515)
-   -   MLB The Show 18 The Little Things (/forums/showthread.php?t=928989)

ElroyJetson 03-19-2018 12:31 PM

MLB The Show 18 The Little Things

A thread made every year .. With the game releasing on the 23rd for early release and knowing fellow OS’ers are probably on the hunt now for a early copy, figured we get this thread started .

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Cubfan 03-21-2018 10:54 PM

Re: MLB 18: The Little Things

Go ahead everyone!

Margelofskya 03-23-2018 12:58 AM

Re: MLB The Show 18 The Little Things

Planes now fly over Citi Field!!!

bjthomas121 03-23-2018 01:00 AM

The bat color in the Swing analysis is the batters bat color instead of a generic color. Something that’s small but a great touch for authenticity!!!

prestwood90 03-23-2018 01:28 AM

If u hit your spot with the pitch your catcher calls, he stabs his glove at you in an attempt to tell you good job

Sent from my SM-N950U using Operation Sports mobile app

bad_philanthropy 03-23-2018 01:37 AM

Stadiums seem to have gotten a nice detail pass. It feels like most of the garish legacy art, like the pixelated dugout clock, is gone. Also, little things like the subtle glow around ceiling lights in the bullpen. Also the foliage on trees outside Minute Maid park really jumped out at me.

Don't remember if this was in last year, but the dugouts have discarded cups and sunflower seed shells on the ground. It feels like there are lots of little touch ups, lighting details, and added subtle touches that liven the ballparks up a lot.

Vmascarello 03-23-2018 01:51 AM

A lot more batter vs. pitcher matchup stats in a Franchise. I heard t a few times a game last year. And in 18', it's a lot more frequent whether Vasgersian says Hanley is 4-17 w/ 2 HR's off Tanaka or it shows up in an OSD in the top corner.

Noticeable more frequent and has added to the immersion of a division matchup.

KnightTemplar 03-23-2018 10:01 AM

When searching for a player you will now see the ML logo over the players heads. If a player is in a minor league affiliate the ML logo appears over head. I had requested this and the guys came thru. Thank you.