Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Diamond Dynasty (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=530)
-   -   It's only Day 2... (/forums/showthread.php?t=929452)

moylkell 03-24-2018 09:30 PM

It's only Day 2...

...and I'm already facing cats in DD that have almost reached silver level. For the love of God. Binge drinking vs. enjoying a fine wine I suppose. Have they eaten or slept since yesterday? Unreal.

I've only been able to play for a total of four hours since 3:30 yesterday. And I'm only at level 10, bronze.

I don't get the need to blow through this game so quickly.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Operation Sports mobile app

BSUFAN 03-24-2018 09:35 PM

Re: It's only Day 2...

Quote:

Originally Posted by moylkell (Post 2049283617)
...and I'm already facing cats in DD that have almost reached silver level. For the love of God. Binge drinking vs. enjoying a fine wine I suppose. Have they eaten or slept since yesterday? Unreal.

I've only been able to play for a total of four hours since 3:30 yesterday. And I'm only at level 10, bronze.

Hey a Bronco Fan, nice to see ya, Go Blue !!!!

moylkell 03-24-2018 09:37 PM

Add me: kemgem29. Cubs fan. Play a combo of DD and Franchise. Let's get a game going sometime. Would love to match up with some locals.

Caulfield 03-24-2018 09:38 PM

Autumn is just around the corner."In the fall a young man's fancy lighty turns to thoughts of the gridiron'' - Tennyson.
Or maybe Lombardi? :)

hyacinth1 03-24-2018 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moylkell (Post 2049283617)

A lot of those guys make their living off videogames. So that's why its like their job to play 24/7.

a bit outside 03-24-2018 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caulfield (Post 2049283635)
Autumn is just around the corner."In the fall a young man's fancy lighty turns to thoughts of the gridiron'' - Tennyson.
Or maybe Lombardi? :)

Cmon now....you know there are only two seasons....Baseball Season and waiting for baseball season.

BSUFAN 03-24-2018 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moylkell (Post 2049283633)
Add me: kemgem29. Cubs fan. Play a combo of DD and Franchise. Let's get a game going sometime. Would love to match up with some locals.

Cardinals Fan here :D You can add me PSN Stevill33, I only play RTTS though , not much of a online show player but you never know living so close.

moylkell 03-24-2018 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyacinth1 (Post 2049283639)
A lot of those guys make their living off videogames. So that's why its like their job to play 24/7.

Pretty pretty sure the dudes I've played aren't making their living off of Twitch streams or the equivalent. Those accounts are easy to spot.

These cats just need some sunlight.