Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Diamond Dynasty (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=530)
-   -   Lost Connection/Server Errors (/forums/showthread.php?t=929683)

Foldzy 03-27-2018 12:57 PM

Lost Connection/Server Errors

losing connection after every few games... I don't understand how the game completes but fails to register. It's getting very frustrating has cost me the Henderson Alvarez complete game quest twice now it sucks playing a full 9 innings and getting nothing for it. Here's to hoping they can fix this

mer1in20 03-27-2018 01:02 PM

Re: Lost Connection/Server Errors

I hear ya. I’ve lost a couple games where I’ve completed stuff.

cktheproblem 03-27-2018 01:29 PM

Thankfully the couple games it's happened to me I didn't do what I needed to to finish the missions. Either way it sucks but overall the servers have been much quicker and reliable this year than the last few launches.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

krmarks 03-27-2018 01:45 PM

Similar story here, completed the Baines DD mission and Shawn Green, got the disconnect message and just shutdown my PS4 for the rest of the day I was so pissed. No game history, nothing...that is what really pissed me off. At least put the record of the game on the local machine for uploading when re-connection happens, like wtf.

Foldzy 03-27-2018 09:47 PM

OMG it happened again with Alvarez pitching a cg 9 k's ... I swear they're doing it on purpose I just want to move on to the next stage of conquest now I gotta wait until they let him pitch again. It's my last quest and I've already completed it 3 freaking timed. Oh and I won 19-1 so I lost a huge amount of stats too

Foldzy 03-28-2018 02:47 AM

Looks like ranked play has a lot of issues too had my game freeze and got a loss next game the guy clearly quit in the first inning as I was smacking him and somehow I was given a loss. This game would be so good if it wasn't for all the bs

8 03-28-2018 11:25 AM

happened to me last night as well. Had completed the alvarez 3hr 7rbi mission as well as the Pelfrey mission. Alllllll gone :y9:

Clarityman 03-30-2018 06:28 AM

This, to me, is BY FAR the most gamebreaking aspect of The Show right now.

Other gripes can be addressed, and don't render hours of your time meaningless. Don't like pitch speed in Vs Cpu, there's a slider. Fielders too fast? There's a slider.

Where's the slider to get my stats back?

I don't see how they couldn't have accounted for this problem yet. If there's a connection problem, then the game should save the stats locally and upload them when you reconnect. How hard is this to figure. I'm not even playing online opponents most of the time anyway!!!!!