Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Cloud CFM draft order bugged (/forums/showthread.php?t=929807)

saybur 03-28-2018 05:00 PM

Cloud CFM draft order bugged

I didn't see another thread about this, sorry if it's been discussed.

When starting a cloud CFM from one of the playoff starting points, the draft order gets all messed up. For example the Giants pick at 23 and the Vikings at 7. The records still show up accurately, so not sure what is causing this. I've tried two starting points so far with the same results. Anyone else noticed this or found a way around it?

SpectreBugg 03-29-2018 09:00 AM

Re: Cloud CFM draft order bugged

Quote:

Originally Posted by saybur (Post 2049290853)
I didn't see another thread about this, sorry if it's been discussed.

When starting a cloud CFM from one of the playoff starting points, the draft order gets all messed up. For example the Giants pick at 23 and the Vikings at 7. The records still show up accurately, so not sure what is causing this. I've tried two starting points so far with the same results. Anyone else noticed this or found a way around it?

We ran into this problem as well in an online cfm we started about a month ago. We ended up just dealing with it. couldn't find any way around it.

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞ 03-29-2018 09:22 AM

Re: Cloud CFM draft order bugged

Go to retire

Select create a new character

Trade the picks back where they belong (note: it will require you choosing to be the team with the draft pick closer to 1st overall)

Repeat until desired results achieved

Go to retire

Select create a new character

Choose the team you want to control for the remainder of the franchise

NOTE: Do NOT under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES select retire from league. ALWAYS choose create a new character. If you don’t, you will be locked out of your own league.