Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=579)
-   -   What Throwing difficulty do you fellas use? (/forums/showthread.php?t=930293)

Integ 04-03-2018 04:32 AM

What Throwing difficulty do you fellas use?

I have been playing lots of games in exhibition getting my dynamic difficulty locked in. I've been using Default rookie. Last year I used no throwing meter and I think playing defense wasn't nearly as exciting.I would love to hear what you guys are doing for this.

Qb 04-03-2018 03:57 PM

Re: What Throwing difficulty do you fellas use?

Buttons/No Feedback on HOF difficulty.

I make fewer dumb mistakes and preload more effectively on regular old button, but dabble with the others in RTTS when it's one throw at a time. I see some offline throws on tougher plays, can think of one with Lindor behind 2B bag that pulled the 1B off. My brother-in-law missed a preload on a routine grounder to 3B and airmailed one into the stands with Jose Ramirez.

Integ 04-04-2018 04:42 AM

I moved up to all Star with meters and I'm enjoying it. I've missed some turns on DPS when the 2nd baseman isn't quite in the green. I like the variation.

wisdom less13 04-05-2018 03:40 PM

Button with meter off. I'm garbage with meter throwing in any capacity...

BegBy 04-05-2018 05:20 PM

Trying legend, using pulse with human pitching sliders at zero

Sent from my SM-G960W using Operation Sports mobile app

dman08 04-09-2018 06:06 AM

I have a question to anyone here used to the different fielding options. I'm playing rtts and I'm using button fielding with feedback off since it tells us that feedback off bases everything off player ratings. Now I believe it does base throw power off ratings because my players arm strength is 65 and I've seen some lazy throws. I'm just wondering can my player make inaccurate throws on these settings because I haven't seen that yet and my arm accuracy is only 65 as well. Every throw just seems to be on the money accuracy-wise.

Carniac6928 04-10-2018 01:28 AM

I switched to meter off and seeing much better results. Analog is a tiny bit faster but i like buttons. I wish there was a way to make ur 1b stay on base. In 16 i used to gun people on the regular with hits to rf. With the meter on i felt it wasnt very fluid and thw animations would sometimes get caught i guess would be best way to put it

Integ 04-12-2018 03:14 AM

I have settled on turning the meter off. Much more fluid. With meters it feels too robotic.