Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Arizona Cardinals franchise (/forums/showthread.php?t=931038)

Jagsfan24 04-13-2018 02:21 PM

Arizona Cardinals franchise

Am I the only one who has trouble playing with this franchise? I use almost the same sliders with any team I use and normally don’t have trouble but every time I play with the cardinals I just am not having luck....even after fixing the sliders.

Anyone else ever have trouble playing a franchise with the cardinals or is it just me

JayCutlersCig 04-14-2018 12:17 AM

Arizona Cardinals franchise

Nah, the team is pretty trash.

Made a QB and put him on the Falcons behind Matt Ryan, got his OVR into the mid 90s, and signed with the Cards. Even with Riverboat Ron as our coach, most of the defense sits in the mid 70s as far as ratings go. The O-line is also pretty trash and since Fitz retired, the best receiver I have is Terrance Williams who came from Dallas.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Jagsfan24 04-14-2018 02:28 AM

Re: Arizona Cardinals franchise

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayCutlersCig (Post 2049317881)
Nah, the team is pretty trash.

Made a QB and put him on the Falcons behind Matt Ryan, got his OVR into the mid 90s, and signed with the Cards. Even with Riverboat Ron as our coach, most of the defense sits in the mid 70s as far as ratings go. The O-line is also pretty trash and since Fitz retired, the best receiver I have is Terrance Williams who came from Dallas.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Ah ok, yeah I’m in year 2 at the moment where fitz is still playing but yeah just seems no matter what sliders I put my defense they suck lol.

Poor Peterson doesn’t play to his potential