Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Online play is fun (/forums/showthread.php?t=93127)

ChiTownKid 08-20-2004 12:18 PM

Online play is fun

I wish the quarters were 5min instead of 4, but oh well.

Overall, I think it's much more fun than ESPN. So far, I have seen no major cheese I couldn't counter, and that's promising. Then again, I've only played 4 games.

At the very least, there is no DE cheese, and that alone makes me happy. :waytogo:

HokieB 08-20-2004 12:59 PM

Re: Online play is fun

Yeah, I started playing online for the first time just two days ago. It is so much fun :)

Makes it hard to decide whether to play franchise or online each time a start my PS2 up.

Triggerfish 08-20-2004 01:44 PM

Online all the time! I have not even played a game offline yet! This game is very addictive to me.

whosgotcha 08-20-2004 02:15 PM

Online play has been pretty good so far. I am currently 2 and 3. The games have been good. the highest scoreby any team has been 30 points. These have all been ranked games with 4 minute quarters and fair play enabled. There has been a lot of 20 yard fade backs and rollouts. One guy tried to run with Michael Vick and through 50 yard bombs. I use quarteback spy to stop Vick and won 14 t0 7. It is apparent that with more minutes the scores would be higher.

invurzion 08-20-2004 02:28 PM

And I have to say that opposed to ESPN - I have had no lag. I mean, NONE! I can barely play ESPN due to the lag that I encounter - and it is the only game that I have that does it. I can put in Madden and it's as if my friend is sitting right next to me with no lag whatsoever...

Gotta love Madden for that.