Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   THE ADVENTURES OF RABBIT & DAVE : The mystery of the patch (/forums/showthread.php?t=931516)

rabbitfistssaipailo 04-24-2018 06:32 PM

THE ADVENTURES OF RABBIT & DAVE : The mystery of the patch

The rain slid down pouring outside the window of the taxi . I couldn't read the paper for much longer . The
motion sickness was getting to me . I was still sick from the malaria I had picked up in Brazil of our last
adventure . deep in the mountains we had taken a case to find out who big cee really is . My partner dave _s

and i had lost him deep in the amazon jungle .

I guess ricky -j was wrong or right depending on how you look
at it . All I know is after three weeks of battling mosquitoes and listening to Dave go on and on about how he missed his cat .. I almost lost my mind and choked the male nurse who had dreams of becoming a professional
Fifa player .

My pride was hurt ...but I had to admit defeat and return to the city of OSF . Home sweet home .

I got out of the cab . Paid the man his fare ,looked up at the pouring heavens and took in the stench with a
deep breath . The smell was everywhere . Jesus that smell . I did not even bother to use the umbrella in my hand . Dave would be upstairs . good man , loyal friend .

I slowly walked up the stairs , grabbing the railing for support . My drenched overcoat dripping with rain . Step
by step .

The offices of Rabbit and Dave , private investigators was on the third floor about the size of a two bedroom
apartment . I walked through the doors fully aware that dave was in early sorting out the mail .

'' Rabbit that you ? " , dave asked as looked around the reception . Our secretary had run off to las Vegas to pursue her dreams of becoming one those girls who carry numbers on cards , clad in tiny shorts at MMA
events . It was just me and Dave .

" who else would it be " , i said . How Dave put up with my nasty nature i do not know . I guess he was used
to it .

" come now Sai ...it's too early to be this moody "

" bro i do not know ...brazil left a sour taste in my mouth "

Dave sighed and tossed a letter across the table to me , " what's this a bill , you know I'm dyslexic when i don't

have money " , i responded as i regarded the letter with indifference .

" i was slid under the front door , i saw it when i came in earlier " .

" who's it from ? "

" Macgowan "

" what ? no ****ing way ".

" letter says he's at the Full guard Hotel and he has something important to discuss with us and it involves

some information that we will find valuable " .

" you don't say ... " , i exclaimed as crossed my legs on the table . " well we might as well have breakfast at the

Full guard then ...hopefully Mac will pick up the check ".

Dave responded by grabbing his jacket as i searched for a match to light up .

The both us made our way down the stairs and discussed brazil . We both agreed to get our money back from

zombie Rommel as his tip off on Bigcee had literally left us stuck up a creek without a paddle .

we both stood under the cover of the Signage and scanned the street for a taxi . I looked at my watch . It was

almost noon .

Just then black a limousine pulled up in front of us and the tinted windows rolled down and a familiar voice I

hadn't heard in awhile said " good day ...I believe the both of you should get in the car " .

" Imuh boxer !!!! " , we both chorused in surprise .

Dave and I looked at each other as the door opened and climbed in .

we hadn't seen boxer since before the head bobbing scandal case ... good old days I thought .

The usual pleasantries where exchanged . then boxer looked us dead in the eye and spoke seriously .

" Rabbit .. dave , you guys are the best at what you do , and my client who shall remain nameless is in need of

your services ".

" this a case " , Dave asked , taking the words right out of my mouth .

" yes ", Imuh Boxer confirmed and smiled .

" well go on you have our attention " .

" well , let's refer to my client as lets say ...hmmm. lurch "

" lurch !!! ? who's that ? "

" No one you know ... but he has a problem . you see he is very much invested in EA Sports UFC 3 , and he's

been having trouble with game and for someone with such resources and rank , he is used to getting what he

wants one way or the other . Thing is guys word on the street is the developers of the game are set to release a

new patch . I don't know when but my client wants to find out what is in the patch before hand "

" why ? " , Dave asked .

" Does it matter all . I know is that my client , lurch is willing to pay handsomely for information on the

patch " .

" hmmmm " , I thought and watched as Boxer reached for a brief case and slid across the seat to me .

" the usual fee plus expenses " , he confirmed as i snapped the case open . " there is information in the files

there you will need " .

the limo stopped and Boxer said he needed news before Wednesday .

Dave got out first and I followed .

The limo sped off down the street .

Dave and I looked at each other . We already knew where to start . we had to see Aholbert .

To be continued .

Sent from my Infinix Zero 4 using Tapatalk

chapmandachamp 04-24-2018 06:33 PM

Re: THE ADVENTURES OF RABBIT & DAVE : The mystery of the patch

Tell us more!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

xFINISHxHIMx 04-24-2018 06:37 PM

ok edit Posting that gif failed a shame

Dave_S 04-24-2018 06:43 PM

I have no idea who this guy is but he's quickly becoming my favorite poster outside of A-Aron, Geoffery, and Da_Shizzle.

Lurch 04-24-2018 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave_S (Post 2049330961)
I have no idea who this guy is but he's quickly becoming my favorite poster outside of A-Aron, Geoffery, and Da_Shizzle.

Whos that's

MacGowan 04-24-2018 07:04 PM

Lurch has to be in this story.

Edit: You're a genius.

Dave_S 04-24-2018 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lurch (Post 2049330985)
Whos that's

Who's that who?

TheShizNo1 04-24-2018 07:12 PM

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app