Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Online Question: Has anyone else had a problem... (/forums/showthread.php?t=93170)

Barky 08-20-2004 04:34 PM

Online Question: Has anyone else had a problem...

with the headset transmitting your voice? I've played my buddy three times online, and at some point in every game, I can hear him, but he can't hear me. Then, later in each game, he was able to hear me again (through nothing that I did to "fix" the problem...my voice just "came back").

Does anyone know if this is a Madden issue, a headset issue, or a general online issue? I've only had my headset for a few months, but this problem never occurred when I played NCAA 2005 or ESPN 2005. Thanks for any help.

fossen 08-20-2004 04:37 PM

Re: Online Question: Has anyone else had a problem...

Clicking in the right thumbstick mutes the mike. The mike icon in the lower right turns red.

Since the HitStick is also the right thumbstick, I do this 3-4 times a game.

Barky 08-20-2004 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fossen
Clicking in the right thumbstick mutes the mike. The mike icon in the lower right turns red.

Since the HitStick is also the right thumbstick, I do this 3-4 times a game.

That's not what's happening to me. In fact, I've disconnected the headset (so that the icon turns red), and then reconnected it (so that the icon turns green), and my friend still can't hear me. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

franch1se 08-20-2004 07:12 PM

well if he cant hear YOU, then he has you on mute....nothin ur doin wrong, he's just prolly goin 4 the big hit button and didnt know its turnin u off.