Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   It's Going Back (/forums/showthread.php?t=93174)

THEBIGORANGE 08-20-2004 04:52 PM

It's Going Back

hey everyone, just thought i would thread this and say i am taking ESPN back to EB for credit. i just finished my 1st franchise season and enjoyed it. however, the timeout problem( i am a coach only player) along with the bugs in the franchise helped me with my decision. being a teacher and coach , along with a 10 yr old, i dont have time for 3 football games. i had to make a choice. i do feel that both games have something to offer and will make madden my pro football choice. just my 2 cents. happy gaming to all-Tommy

jiujitsu35 08-20-2004 05:08 PM

Re: It's Going Back

I have to say I'm lucky that I only rented madden because that game is going back.The games superman db's is a game killer.I just think that after playing espn and changing pace with madden that IT would be a good change but it was a horrible switch.I have this new respect for espn.

fossen 08-20-2004 05:13 PM

Re: It's Going Back

I'm sure everyone is breathing a sigh of relief that both of you decided to return the games you did. The valiant forces on the front lines of the EA/ESPN war thank you for your sacrifices.

Meanwhile, I'm locking this up. Though perhaps not intended as such, this is nothing but yet another ugly flamewar in the making.