Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   What matters more to you? (/forums/showthread.php?t=932125)

FCB x Finlay 05-09-2018 04:59 PM

What matters more to you?

Just to see what matters more to everyone in terms of how the game should be built around.

rabbitfistssaipailo 05-09-2018 05:01 PM

Re: What matters more to you?

Anything that will make Dave_s come back to OSF

Sent from my Infinix Zero 4 using Operation Sports mobile app

rabbitfistssaipailo 05-09-2018 05:05 PM

Seriously ...erm ...just more effective grappling .

2. Changes to forward gliding animations ...when striking so as to make it realistic ...you can't throw that many strikes in succession without breaking your stride moving forward .

Sent from my Infinix Zero 4 using Operation Sports mobile app

Freshly Baked Gregg 05-09-2018 05:08 PM

As close to an MMA simulation we can get while remaining fun. I like the accelerated clock compensating for higher strike output.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

FCB x Finlay 05-09-2018 07:17 PM

Sorry zhunter, you have voted for the second option yet you campaign for the opposite. I mean outside fighting part, your saying something is OP but it clearly isnt and is not realistic or balanced currently.

Reinfarcements 05-09-2018 08:42 PM

I voted 100% sim, because if it ever reaches extreme realism it will balance itself out. Otherwise you'd be claiming real life MMA is unbalanced.

You see what I'm trying to say?

Abstrakt fists 05-09-2018 09:41 PM

I don't really care as long as it is fun. I don't need a perfect simulator but I do dislike the things that take me out of the feeling like it is a real fight. The unrealistic moves or high difficulty moves that the game makes standard take away from the experience for me. EA has gotten better about it but they still act like every fighter is prime Anderson Silva.

Solid_Altair 05-09-2018 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FCB x Finlay (Post 2049350388)
Sorry zhunter, you have voted for the second option yet you campaign for the opposite. I mean outside fighting part, your saying something is OP but it clearly isnt and is not realistic or balanced currently.

I voted for the second option, too. :y220a: