Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Zan's Madden 19 Interview - w/ Sr. Producer Carlos Guerrero (/forums/showthread.php?t=932711)

jfsolo 05-25-2018 12:52 PM

Zan's Madden 19 Interview - w/ Sr. Producer Carlos Guerrero

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hxRszFzM-M4" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Zan Forward Progress has posted an interview with the Sr. Producer of Madden NFL 19, Carlos Guerrero....

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

triplechin 05-25-2018 01:59 PM

Re: Zan's Madden 19 Interview - w/ Sr. Producer Carlos Guerrero

Listened to some of it, I like most of his thoughts, but we'll see how it translates. Words don't mean much

4thQtrStre5S 05-25-2018 03:00 PM

Not finished with the whole interview yet, but Mr. Guerrero has my attention. I like his choice of wording and vision. I am also surprised that he has already been at EA for 9 months. This gives me the impression that he has his fingerprints on M19, thus the new era of control and vision is already established and we will see it starting in M19..

roadman 05-25-2018 03:12 PM

Interesting, I haven't heard the whole interview yet, but some people should be happy(Sage) he mentioned animations.

Yeah, I get words don't mean much and we will see how Madden 19 is going forward, but he did discuss transparency too.(a lot)

So far, I am liking what I am hearing, but let's call it, guarded optimism at this point.

scitychamps87 05-25-2018 03:42 PM

I loved this interview and all the talk of gameplay and transparency and graphics until he said MUT was his favorite...

Sent from my XT1650 using Operation Sports mobile app

roadman 05-25-2018 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scitychamps87 (Post 2049366619)
I loved this interview and all the talk of gameplay and transparency and graphics until he said MUT was his favorite...

Yeah, but he isn't alone, it's very popular.

scitychamps87 05-25-2018 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roadman (Post 2049366651)
Yeah, but he isn't alone, it's very popular.

That's very true. After watching the full interview though it seems he cares about every mode being balanced. It seems his vision may be that franchise simultaneously teaches football concepts to beginners and lets die hards take their knowledge of high level football to the fullest. Gameplay seems to be his big time focus which is great.

Americas Team 05-25-2018 04:07 PM

@13mins I loved what he said about player movement not matching how good Madden looks. Sounds like they are finally going to give player movement & animations serious attention, I really want to see RPM in action in Madden 19.