Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=515)
-   -   Madden is FINALLY doing it. Time for the show to follow suit (/forums/showthread.php?t=932737)

Williemayshayes00 05-26-2018 10:18 AM

Madden is FINALLY doing it. Time for the show to follow suit

Madden 19:

Built from the ground up, Real Player Motion transforms the way you play Madden delivering game-changing control and precision on the field. Realistic character movements provide smooth, immersive animations for adaptive and believable player motion while animation variety creates authentic movement unique to positions and body types.

countryboy 05-26-2018 10:22 AM

Re: Madden is FINALLY doing it. Time for the show to follow suit

Meh

I take any newly touted feature for EA sports games (especially Madden) with a grain of salt.

Sounds good, but let's see how it actually translates to the gameplay once the user base gets their hands on it.

Williemayshayes00 05-26-2018 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by countryboy (Post 2049367571)
Meh

I take any newly touted feature for EA sports games (especially Madden) with a grain of salt.

Sounds good, but let's see how it actually translates to the gameplay once the user base gets their hands on it.

I can agree with you there, Madden has dissapointed in the past with "exciting new features". I am thinking this has to be better than what they have been putting on the field the last 10 years or so though.

Will I Am 05-26-2018 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Williemayshayes00 (Post 2049367574)
I can agree with you there, Madden has dissapointed in the past with "exciting new features". I am thinking this has to be better than what they have been putting on the field the last 10 years or so though.

At least they are trying to improve things unlike the show.

Speedy 05-26-2018 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Will I Am (Post 2049367611)
At least they are trying to improve things unlike the show.

Madden has core gameplay issues still. The Show does not.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app

Williemayshayes00 05-26-2018 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedy (Post 2049367612)
Madden has core gameplay issues still. The Show does not.

I disagree, but if there are no gameplay issues then there is zero reason they shouldn't be working on making player bodies and movements more realistic.

Speedy 05-26-2018 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Williemayshayes00 (Post 2049367615)
I disagree, but if there are no gameplay issues then there is zero reason they shouldn't be working on making player bodies and movements more realistic.

Player models isn't gameplay. I agree it needs an update but that's not gameplay.

Williemayshayes00 05-26-2018 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedy (Post 2049367616)
Player models isn't gameplay. I agree it needs an update but that's not gameplay.

I know that, I said if there are no gameplay issues to work on then there should be no reason they arent working on models and movements. I just disagree that the gameplay is perfect and doesnt need any improvement.