Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Our Reactions to the Initial Madden NFL 19 Info (/forums/showthread.php?t=932890)

RaychelSnr 05-30-2018 09:58 AM

Our Reactions to the Initial Madden NFL 19 Info

So now that the first information on Madden NFL 19 is in the wild, what do...

Written By: Operation Sports

Click here to view the article.

michaelhawj 05-30-2018 10:22 AM

Hopefully they add more small stuffs beside player archetypes, schemes and custom draft classes in Franchise Mode.. hopefully presentation improve better. this game need new menu layout especially scoreboard layout with new stats layout. hopefully they improve AI CPU for QB like get out of pocket and run for gain yards while under in pressure before getting sacked often or throw ball away

roadman 05-30-2018 10:28 AM

Re: Our Reactions to the Initial Madden NFL 19 Info

Customizable draft classes are a substantial add to Franchise Mode and Real Player Motion is already in FIFA?

SIR924 05-30-2018 10:33 AM

I hope that EA focus on the game play which has plagued the game for years now.* With no legit game play, the other modes are useless IMOP.* *Player motion if done right will make the game look and feel better, but game play is the Key to getting the masses back to playing, and keeping them playing.

SageInfinite 05-30-2018 10:54 AM

Real Player Motion is definitely the feature I'm most interested in seeing and learning about. Could really transform the Madden experience for me. Frostbite's graphics, with great/realistic/authentic animation, mixed in with some authentic presentation could make me fall in love with Madden.

I'm also cautiously optimistic since True Step was never expanded upon and honestly toned down after Madden 25. Tiburon needs stick with and commit to these features.

stinkubus 05-30-2018 11:04 AM

Running the ball was ridiculously OP in M25. I'd really rather that EA did not expand upon a mechanic that imbalances the game so badly.

cthurt 05-30-2018 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stinkubus (Post 2049372316)
Running the ball was ridiculously OP in M25. I'd really rather that EA did not expand upon a mechanic that imbalances the game so badly.

I think you are looking at expand upon as a bad thing so I will use the word improved, basically Sage is saying it died out before it even had a chance to be improved upon which isn't a new thing when it comes to Madden which is why most of us are still skeptical about any new feature added, because we never know if its something that's here to stay of just something used to sell the game one year and be forgotten about the next.

UpNorthCatsFan 05-30-2018 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SIR924 (Post 2049372282)
I hope that EA focus on the game play which has plagued the game for years now.* With no legit game play, the other modes are useless IMOP.* *Player motion if done right will make the game look and feel better, but game play is the Key to getting the masses back to playing, and keeping them playing.

I thought last years game play was AMAZING compared to what we’ve had before it. I’m still playing Madden base on the Gameplay alone, only issue I have is franchise mode gets boring after the first year I can’t even remember who I beat last season in my franchise mode because it isn’t recorded in the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk