Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports FC and FIFA (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=503)
-   -   FIFA 19 Releases on September 28, Includes UEFA Champions League, New Commentary Team (/forums/showthread.php?t=933311)

Steve_OS 06-09-2018 02:12 PM

FIFA 19 Releases on September 28, Includes UEFA Champions League, New Commentary Team

FIFA 19 is scheduled to release on September 28 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC. Pre-order...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

SeaTownGamer 06-09-2018 03:27 PM

Re: FIFA 19 Trailer

Does nothing for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KTBFFH 06-09-2018 04:41 PM

Re: FIFA 19 Releases on September 28, Includes UEFA Champions League, New Commentary

Loving that the UEFA competitions badges are on the kits. Hopefully these change dynamically based upon qualification, as well as for cup competitions.

coach422001 06-09-2018 05:16 PM

Re: FIFA 19 Releases on September 28, Includes UEFA Champions League, New Commentary

So by 'stand alone' are they saying UEFA CL will not be an integrated aspect of any career mode they have? From what folks have said about the WC being a separate DB from the career mode, might it be you'll only be able to play the upcoming CL or some tournament mode modification but won't be able to use the same engine when you bring your club to the CL in career mode two or three years into your career?

bad_philanthropy 06-09-2018 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KTBFFH (Post 2049384226)
Loving that the UEFA competitions badges are on the kits. Hopefully these change dynamically based upon qualification, as well as for cup competitions.

This would be a detail that might have gotten some love as a result of this, and I'd be happy if it means in Career Mode we'll see league badges change with relegation/promotion.

TexasFan2005 06-09-2018 05:44 PM

Derek Rae!! I love his commentary and pretty much watch any game he's calling. For those that remember when ESPN had the Champions League rights in the USA, he'd call the games with Tommy Smyth.

It may sound insane but I'm more excited about that than the CL being included lol

Suntan Superman 06-09-2018 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coach422001 (Post 2049384307)
So by 'stand alone' are they saying UEFA CL will not be an integrated aspect of any career mode they have? From what folks have said about the WC being a separate DB from the career mode, might it be you'll only be able to play the upcoming CL or some tournament mode modification but won't be able to use the same engine when you bring your club to the CL in career mode two or three years into your career?

Literally from the article: Discover deep integration of the massive club competition in both Kick Off and Career Mode

unitedred 06-09-2018 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coach422001 (Post 2049384307)

No champions league will probably be part of the career mode and there will be a separate tournament version of it. It'll also probably be part of the Journey too.