Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden 19 Longshot Homecoming Behind the Scenes by Antodaboss (/forums/showthread.php?t=933342)

jpdavis82 06-09-2018 06:37 PM

Madden 19 Longshot Homecoming Behind the Scenes by Antodaboss

https://youtu.be/k40bS5HEiBg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lexicon 06-09-2018 06:44 PM

Re: Madden 19 Longshot Homecoming Behind the Scenes by Antodaboss

Awesome. Looks good. Look forward to playing through it and continuing on to a player Franchise with Devin.

EDIT: Also, I can't say this enough: I love Mike Young. So glad this dude is the new Creative Director.

T4VERTS 06-09-2018 06:46 PM

Anyone catch the comment from Mike Young at the very end? Bodes real well for the future of CFM, especially after everyone lost their mind over the Carlos comment.

SyncereBlackout 06-09-2018 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T4VERTS (Post 2049384442)
Anyone catch the comment from Mike Young at the very end? Bodes real well for the future of CFM, especially after everyone lost their mind over the Carlos comment.

Yeah. Diverse ideas make things better. I’m pro Carlos. My distaste for Mike young is exclusively born from the writing in Longshot and the contrived story. I do acknowledge he got help and the co-writer was very good.

In Young’s defense, it does look like he did incorporate a lot of what this, Twitter and Reddit’s online community asked for in Longshot and it’s connection to CFM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T4VERTS 06-09-2018 06:53 PM

Rumor is this is the last year of longshot. Seems like it would coincide with Mike Young having more time to focus on new creative things for CFM.

XtremeDunkz 06-09-2018 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T4VERTS (Post 2049384458)
Rumor is this is the last year of longshot. Seems like it would coincide with Mike Young having more time to focus on new creative things for CFM.

Seems like it since they didn't hype it all all this year. Thank god.

adembroski 06-09-2018 07:00 PM

Oh, this **** is rich. I'm lolling my *** off right now.

Elphalpha 06-09-2018 07:02 PM

There's an animation with Deven walking onto the field sitting next to his coordinator/qb coach. Hopefully that means coordinators (and hopefully position coaches are in the game). 4:08

Maybe i'm grasping at straws, but I really want to see a coaching carousel in this game.

It's also reassuring that they talked about franchise mode in a longshot solely focused video. Makes me believe that this next cycle of franchise will get a lot of love from madden.