Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden 19 MBL Interview with Clint Oldenburg (/forums/showthread.php?t=933352)

jpdavis82 06-10-2018 12:12 AM

Madden 19 MBL Interview with Clint Oldenburg

Part 1 Player Movement https://youtu.be/qw4Wo4oRhEc

Part 2 CFM https://youtu.be/84RgPieSgbE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BleedGreen710 06-10-2018 08:59 AM

Re: Madden 19 MBL Interview with Clint Oldenburg

I really liked in part 2 , he says that locomotion now kicks into effect right away when your receiver makes the catch and his feet are touching the ground. Said you won't be stuck with your receiver running out of bounds if you throw an out route. a welcome addition.

Sent from my HTC Desire 625 using Tapatalk

jfsolo 06-10-2018 03:25 PM

Watching the MBL Twitch Q/A and interview with Ben Haumiller their were a few interesting things:

Target passing is gone. LB is back to being High pass and LT is back to low pass

There seems to be a caps on progression and regression physical characteristics, the example given was that if a WR is a 94 speed the most he can be improved is to a 97 and the most that he will regress to is a 91.

Reaching tacking attempts by Dlinemen are more prevalent and looks better too.

Haumiller said that because of Archetypes all Draft Classes were redone to ensure that there was a balance of each Archetype for each position and to make sure there aren't too many Superstars in each class. There have been weakness in the pre-made classes for several years, IMO.

BleedGreen710 06-10-2018 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jfsolo (Post 2049385630)
Watching the MBL Twitch Q/A and interview with Ben Haumiller their were a few interesting things:

Target passing is gone. LB is back to being High pass and LT is back to low pass

There seems to be a caps on progression and regression physical characteristics, the example given was that if a WR is a 94 speed the most he can be improved is to a 97 and the most that he will regress to is a 91.

Reaching tacking attempts by Dlinemen are more prevalent and looks better too.

Haumiller said that because of Archetypes all Draft Classes were redone to ensure that there was a balance of each Archetype for each position and to make sure there aren't too many Superstars in each class. There have been weakness in the pre-made classes for several years, IMO.

That is so great to hear they did work on the generated draft classes I was worried with the introduction of custom draft classes they would forget about it

Sent from my HTC Desire 625 using Tapatalk

vannwolfhawk 06-10-2018 03:39 PM

Hopefully the reach tackle controls are camera relative this year. Last year if you wanted to reach with your right arm as a DL you had to press left and visa versa. Didn’t make sense.