Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   I am still optimistic (/forums/showthread.php?t=933569)

ryan4889 06-14-2018 10:22 AM

I am still optimistic

But EVERY single freaking fight is either leg kick overhand or jab straight jab straight until block breaks down then spinning heel or head kicks instant knockdown, spinning helicopter body knee fighters that never lose stamina...losing faith in the player base more than the developers...people will always find a way to cheese...I just hope we can address these huge problems.

Zeta Reticulan1 06-14-2018 10:33 AM

Re: I am still optimistic

Your thread title indicates that this may not be the board for you :D

RomeroXVII 06-14-2018 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryan4889 (Post 2049390550)
But EVERY single freaking fight is either leg kick overhand or jab straight jab straight until block breaks down then spinning heel or head kicks instant knockdown, spinning helicopter body knee fighters that never lose stamina...losing faith in the player base more than the developers...people will always find a way to cheese...I just hope we can address these huge problems.

Send me a friend request if you're on PS4 and I can show you a few tips.

CAPTAINKUKAMUNGA 06-14-2018 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryan4889 (Post 2049390550)

For leg kick spammers spam back with takedowns provided you are a wrestler or clinch up and fake the thai clinch and go for the sweep if your having trouble with the double or single leg.For Over hands lunge back and throw a straight and circle out.The jab straight block the jab and slip the straight and fire back with a hook keep mixing it up to the body legs and head to confuse them and make sure you pick a fighter based on your fight style.

rabbitfistssaipailo 06-14-2018 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeta Reticulan1 (Post 2049390558)
Your thread title indicates that this may not be the board for you :D

Bro ...I've been seeing you all day trolling people with complaints whether genuine or not .

You are better than this . Give the guy advice or tips on how to deal with this instead of your approach .

No offence but I used to respect your posts but these days honestly man I expect way more from you .

Sent from my Infinix Zero 4 using Operation Sports mobile app