Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Stat Tracking Madden 19 Question. (/forums/showthread.php?t=933666)

Toupal 06-16-2018 02:12 PM

Stat Tracking Madden 19 Question.

Does anyone know if we are able to view previous season's award winners, stats, and game scores?

I know if you win a Super Bowl, a Super Bowl trophy appears in your coaches office, so I am hoping they added a way to track out previous seasons.

It has always bothered me that if I advance a season, everything from the previous season is forgotten.

gr18 06-16-2018 07:26 PM

Re: Stat Tracking Madden 19 Question.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toupal (Post 2049393120)
Does anyone know if we are able to view previous season's award winners, stats, and game scores?

I know if you win a Super Bowl, a Super Bowl trophy appears in your coaches office, so I am hoping they added a way to track out previous seasons.

It has always bothered me that if I advance a season, everything from the previous season is forgotten.

That would certainly be nice but per usual we likely have to continue just creating saves every year of franchise before advancing to the next for that stuff.

bigrice25 06-16-2018 08:42 PM

Re: Stat Tracking Madden 19 Question.

I bet it shows up as a "New Feature" somewhere down the line... Do we have All Pro teams? I dont think that is in Madden 18, and where do you go to find who all made the pro bowl?