Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden NFL 19 Player Ratings - Top Rated Players (Gator) (/forums/showthread.php?t=933696)

Steve_OS 06-17-2018 12:13 PM

Madden NFL 19 Player Ratings - Top Rated Players (Gator)

Not final ratings, but it's something to look at prior to EA releasing the official ones.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cSYCtZsets4" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://youtu.be/cSYCtZsets4

reyes the roof 06-17-2018 12:30 PM

Re: Madden NFL 19 Player Ratings - Top Players For Each Team (Gator)

He started with the Cardinals, so if you're looking for any teams that start with a B don't waste your time watching

stinkubus 06-17-2018 12:32 PM

In b4 Oblivion tells us Jimmy G is rated too low and his face doesn't look right.

92 SPD and 92 THP for Lamar Jackson, so prepare for that. His accuracy stats are mediocre though.

GOATonio Brown and Aaron Donald were the only 99 OVR that I spotted, but I could have missed one.

JasonZimmerman 06-17-2018 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stinkubus (Post 2049393801)
In b4 Oblivion tells us Jimmy G is rated too low and his face doesn't look right.

92 SPD and 92 THP for Lamar Jackson, so prepare for that. His accuracy stats are mediocre though.

GOATonio Brown and Aaron Donald were the only 99 OVR that I spotted, but I could have missed one.

Rodgers was a 99 also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr.Tennessee 06-17-2018 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stinkubus (Post 2049393801)

They're in line with last year's rookies. Train him as a West Coast QB and he could be 85 or better in both short and medium by the end of the year. Obviously, as a vertical passer, he will struggle if the ratings actually play true.

stinkubus 06-17-2018 03:53 PM

I think passing is going to be more difficult. The number of zone concepts in the game looks like it's going to increase greatly, and they are employing pattern matching principles that are getting stock defenses to shut down routes that were incredibly hard to guard in M18. I started a thread for it, but I link here as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BJ4I4etFRw

Apparently there are now various pattern matching calls for cover 3 and cover 4 so things like verts and corner strike can be shut down by stock plays.

I've also seen, in a different video, a stock 2 man under shut down a mesh concept with the right WR on a corner route, so drags and corners aren't auto-wins vs. M2M any more.

MoneyOvaHuds 06-17-2018 04:08 PM

Re: Madden NFL 19 Player Ratings - Top Rated Players (Gator)

How and the hell you miss the bears ? F this guy

4thQtrStre5S 06-17-2018 10:34 PM

Re: Madden NFL 19 Player Ratings - Top Rated Players (Gator)

Just wish they showed the new rating categories, even though they are not final.