Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden NFL 19 Gameplay Video - 49ers vs. Cardinals (Gator) (/forums/showthread.php?t=933700)

Steve_OS 06-17-2018 12:50 PM

Madden NFL 19 Gameplay Video - 49ers vs. Cardinals (Gator)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hGeHYHI7kIQ" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://youtu.be/hGeHYHI7kIQ

4thQtrStre5S 06-17-2018 02:52 PM

Re: Madden NFL 19 Gameplay Video - 49ers vs. Cardinals (Gator)

1:25 mark the diving pass break up looks so much better than the animation for the same situation in M18. Great improvement.

1:45 mark still do not like the show sting tackle from behind animation, nor the frequency in which it plays out. I find the animation is in the game to remedy an issue which would otherwise result in too many log gaining play outcomes. I have no idea if there is an animation issue, or speed, etc etc. The, come from behind, shoe string tackles happen too frequently and break immersion. It isn't believable.

4:21 mark shows the RG locked up on a DT. The DT warps to the outside while engaged in a blocking animation. Looks a lot like the typical blocking stalemates from previous iterations of the game, but also the DT shouldn't slide outside because of the hole left down the middle. From a strategic position, the DT would want to maintain his technique position, IMO. The result is a QB run up the middle where the DT appears to voluntarily vacate his position. The RG was not in position to push teh DT outside.

adembroski 06-17-2018 03:10 PM

No custom throwing motion for Garoppolo:(

His drop is ridiculously fast. It looks like it's in fast forward.

YaBarber 06-17-2018 03:19 PM

RPM slows down the game speed and they didn’t seem to realize the already sped up dropbacks look even more turbo now ? Lol.

oneamongthefence 06-17-2018 05:05 PM

The play action drop backs look so much natural. They need to reanimate the standard 5 and 7 step dropbacks. Looks warp speed.

Also of note I may just turn on the field audio. It sounds so impactful.

Sent from my LG-AS993 using Tapatalk

m1ke_nyc 06-17-2018 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oneamongthefence (Post 2049394053)
The play action drop backs look so much natural. They need to reanimate the standard 5 and 7 step dropbacks. Looks warp speed.

Also of note I may just turn on the field audio. It sounds so impactful.

Sent from my LG-AS993 using Tapatalk

They need to redo QB movement and animations all together. They just don't move as natural as all the other players. The throwing motions are also bad. RPM has made the game look alot better, but it doesn't seem to be functioning in QB movement

tosa 06-17-2018 07:02 PM

LOL, why does Garoppolo's head look so small :D

BlackBetty15 06-17-2018 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adembroski (Post 2049393952)
No custom throwing motion for Garoppolo:(

His drop is ridiculously fast. It looks like it's in fast forward.

Yea I commented on another previous released video about that. Its weird. Also...the bodies...something really off about them. Like the torso and pads are huge and the bodies just dont mesh well with it. Kinda takes away from it. Noticeably garropolo and rosen, and a few WR I saw as well.