Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   UFC4 on the PS5. Best combat sports game of all time? (/forums/showthread.php?t=934113)

Gion 06-26-2018 03:36 PM

UFC4 on the PS5. Best combat sports game of all time?

I feel like the devs are taking all of this time patching and adding new things to the game so the game feels fresh for longer. GPD said he's excited for fun features that are going to be be added through patches after balance is in a good place.
This gives me hope that ufc 4 won't be out for a while, crossing a time line for the expected release date of the ps5 (2020/2021)
Right now we know that the PS5 will be powered by Ryzen cpu technology, which is VASTLY more powerful than the weak jaguar processors in the ps4 (they were meant to be used in tablets for Christ sake). Word is that devkit outlines have been released to developers throughout the industry. With the amount of extra cpu power on our hands i have no doubt in my mind that ufc4 if made for the ps5, will be the most complex, capable, and realistic combat sports game ever made.
This comes at a perfect timing. Ufc 1 was a base, a ****ty terrible base but a base. UFC 2 gave us a new complex grappling system. Ufc 3 gave us a revamped striking system, the best mma striking to date. UFC 4 is going to mold everything together into a complete MMA simulation. With time resources and Ryzen technology, we will get seamless striking to grappling exchanges, a career mode we were promised, hyper realistic graphics, deeper gameplay mechanics and far superior AI.
I'm beyond excited

Sent from my LGMP450 using Operation Sports mobile app

UFCBlackbelt 06-26-2018 03:53 PM

Re: UFC4 on the PS5. Best combat sports game of all time?

We said the same about 3 and will say the same about 5

johnmangala 06-26-2018 04:03 PM

I am waiting for photorealistic games and improved physics engines.

ImAnOlogist 06-26-2018 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gion (Post 2049404513)
I feel like the devs are taking all of this time patching and adding new things to the game so the game feels fresh for longer. GPD said he's excited for fun features that are going to be be added through patches after balance is in a good place.
This gives me hope that ufc 4 won't be out for a while, crossing a time line for the expected release date of the ps5 (2020/2021)
Right now we know that the PS5 will be powered by Ryzen cpu technology, which is VASTLY more powerful than the weak jaguar processors in the ps4 (they were meant to be used in tablets for Christ sake). Word is that devkit outlines have been released to developers throughout the industry. With the amount of extra cpu power on our hands i have no doubt in my mind that ufc4 if made for the ps5, will be the most complex, capable, and realistic combat sports game ever made.
This comes at a perfect timing. Ufc 1 was a base, a ****ty terrible base but a base. UFC 2 gave us a new complex grappling system. Ufc 3 gave us a revamped striking system, the best mma striking to date. UFC 4 is going to mold everything together into a complete MMA simulation. With time resources and Ryzen technology, we will get seamless striking to grappling exchanges, a career mode we were promised, hyper realistic graphics, deeper gameplay mechanics and far superior AI.
I'm beyond excited

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/ps.../1100-6459155/

We'll see a small break in UFC, or 4 before we see PS5.

Gion 06-26-2018 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UFCBlackbelt (Post 2049404527)
We said the same about 3 and will say the same about 5

Well some can already argue ufc 3 is the p4p best ufc game ever made, especially after its done being patched and improved. But ufc 4 will be working with new technology and the devs have much more time to work on those cool features that make your jaw drop the first time you see them

Gion 06-26-2018 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImAnOlogist (Post 2049404557)
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/ps.../1100-6459155/

We'll see a small break in UFC, or 4 before we see PS5.

Ideally, I would really like fight night champion 2 in a year and half/2 years, then UFC on ps5

scyth223 06-26-2018 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gion (Post 2049404513)
I'm beyond excited

PS5 - 2-3 years away. UFC games are on an 18 month cycle. Considering UFC 4 will still run on PS4 and Xbox 1, I wouldn't get your hopes up to much.

Gion 06-26-2018 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scyth223 (Post 2049404567)
PS5 - 2-3 years away. UFC games are on an 18 month cycle. Considering UFC 4 will still run on PS4 and Xbox 1, I wouldn't get your hopes up to much.

Between ufc 2 and 3 it was 23 months I believe. Since this isnt a regular yearly sports title I can see them holding onto it intul the next gen hits