Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden NFL 19 Rookie Ratings (/forums/showthread.php?t=934359)

Godgers12 07-03-2018 02:29 PM

Re: Madden NFL 19 Rookie Ratings

Mayfield 95 thp? Lmao. But Lamar is gonna be a baaaaad baaaaad man in 19.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app

prod3gy 07-03-2018 03:11 PM

Not surprised at the Baker ratings, he had the strongest arm of anyone in the draft not named Josh Allen and his QB ratings under pressure were better than the other QBs with a clean pocket so not sure why someone was saying he should have the lowest SAC? To me the surprising part is Darnold being so low

Godgers12 07-03-2018 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prod3gy (Post 2049412973)
Not surprised at the Baker ratings, he had the strongest arm of anyone in the draft not named Josh Allen and his QB ratings under pressure were better than the other QBs with a clean pocket so not sure why someone was saying he should have the lowest SAC? To me the surprising part is Darnold being so low

Pretty sure Lamar Jackson has a stronger arm than Mayfield.

lostrelms 07-03-2018 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godgers12 (Post 2049412982)
Pretty sure Lamar Jackson has a stronger arm than Mayfield.

Indeed, but to clarify what i said about Mayfield earlier, Jackson is 2nd strongest arm, behind Allen. Then Darnold/Mayfield.

A for Mayfields accuracy, i feel like Mayfields SAC should be the lowest of HIS accuracy ratings. because he had a tendancy to be off the mark more on short throws, than medium or deep throws.

T4VERTS 07-03-2018 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godgers12 (Post 2049412910)
Mayfield 95 thp? Lmao. But Lamar is gonna be a baaaaad baaaaad man in 19.

I just posted it on twitter but PFF mentioned pre draft that Mayfield was in the same range as Allen at the senior bowl in velocity and rotations per minute.

mattjames2010 07-03-2018 03:28 PM

http://www.ourlads.com/story/default...bine/10241/dh/

Pass velocity numbers are here.

But a lot of these players do not pass the eye test at all - Josh Rosen is slightly behind Mayfield and I can tell you that Rosen has a pretty average arm to slightly above average arm.

UFCMPunk 07-03-2018 03:39 PM

I think my main concern looking at these ratings is whether or not the AI will try to replace Mayfield, Rosen, Jackson, Darnold and Allen with a first round QB in year two.

The AI has seemingly knew the OVRs and even though the Bears had Trubisky, the AI in Madden drafted a first round QB because they had a higher OVR than Trubisky thus he was deemed replaceable by the Madden AI. We had to tinker with the ratings of rookie quarterbacks to ensure the AI drafted another position. I know with custom draft classes this will help as we can control the ratings but if you don't use custom draft classes and use the default, then this may still be a problem.

ehh 07-03-2018 03:47 PM

Seeing Jets fans react to Darnold's rating will be fun.