Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Relocation: Who and Where? (/forums/showthread.php?t=934913)

R1zzo23 07-14-2018 01:40 PM

Relocation: Who and Where?

I’m trying to plan my Madden 19 CFM and I’m definitely looking to take over a rebuilding effort. One of the options would be the Washington Redskins because that franchise needs a ton of love in order to get them back to winning. I don’t know what the options are for relocation but I’d keep them on the East Coast to stay in line with the NFC East.

The main reason I would relocate them is because I don’t like their logo or colors.

What are other teams that would make sense for a relocation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

solmon 07-14-2018 02:20 PM

Re: Relocation: Who and Where?

Quote:

Originally Posted by R1zzo23 (Post 2049425832)
I’m trying to plan my Madden 19 CFM and I’m definitely looking to take over a rebuilding effort. One of the options would be the Washington Redskins because that franchise needs a ton of love in order to get them back to winning. I don’t know what the options are for relocation but I’d keep them on the East Coast to stay in line with the NFC East.

The main reason I would relocate them is because I don’t like their logo or colors.

I was thinking the exact same thing - not sure what the options are

KidsAreAsleep 07-14-2018 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R1zzo23 (Post 2049425832)

This is a great idea. I was thinking about the Redskins for my franchise as well. I think the only good east coast options are Brooklyn or Orlando. You could also possibly make your way inland and do Columbus. Your options for Brooklyn are the Beats, Bulls, or Barons. With Orlando you could go with the Orbits, Sentinels, or Wizards. Columbus has the Aviators, Caps, or Explorers.

This of course assumes no changes have been made to Madden 19 in this regard. The last I saw, these were going to stay as is.

SpectreBugg 07-14-2018 03:58 PM

Just check M18. It's very unlikely that any part of that feature was changed in 19.

as far as who, the colts could be a good option.

Or check out this article as well about the top rebuilds for 19

https://www.operationsports.com/top-...madden-nfl-19/

Peroxide4 07-14-2018 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KidsAreAsleep (Post 2049425960)
This is a great idea. I was thinking about the Redskins for my franchise as well. I think the only good east coast options are Brooklyn or Orlando. You could also possibly make your way inland and do Columbus. Your options for Brooklyn are the Beats, Bulls, or Barons. With Orlando you could go with the Orbits, Sentinels, or Wizards. Columbus has the Aviators, Caps, or Explorers.

This of course assumes no changes have been made to Madden 19 in this regard. The last I saw, these were going to stay as is.

somewhat funny and cruel to move the Redskins out of DC and rename them the Wizards

But Brooklyn sounds nice, you would be only 1 of 2 teams in NY but in FL you would be the 4th one

Peroxide4 07-14-2018 04:04 PM

Oh but to answer the question

The Raiders to Las Vegas is an easy decision for some reason

KiffinWillWin 07-14-2018 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peroxide4 (Post 2049425969)
Oh but to answer the question

The Raiders to Las Vegas is an easy decision for some reason

Staying True To Life Is a Big Factor For Me, and I'm a Diehard Raiders Fan So I Have To Agree With You.

R1zzo23 07-14-2018 05:26 PM

Will they even have that in the game? Could you do it in M18?