Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Antonio Brown is the cover athlete for the standard edition of Madden NFL 19 (/forums/showthread.php?t=935085)

Steve_OS 07-18-2018 10:02 AM

Antonio Brown is the cover athlete for the standard edition of Madden NFL 19

1 Attachment(s)

Today, EA finally made it official -- with Antonio Brown being named the standard edition cover...

Written By: Operation Sports

Click here to view the article.

michaelhawj 07-18-2018 10:15 AM

Re: Antonio Brown is the cover athlete for the standard edition of Madden NFL 19

He making funny smile face in yellow background that match steelers pant is yellow too

Hova57 07-18-2018 10:39 AM

Re: Antonio Brown is the cover athlete for the standard edition of Madden NFL 19

I can say I'm not upset with this as an Eagles fan if the curse is still real not taking any chances

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

PhillyPhanatic14 07-18-2018 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hova57 (Post 2049430462)
I can say I'm not upset with this as an Eagles fan if the curse is still real not taking any chances

I think Tom Brady destroyed any thoughts of the Madden curse last year being MVP and throwing for 500+ against us in the super bowl. But i don't really expect EA to put Foles on the cover when they can't even give the Super Bowl MVP a respectable in game rating.

Hova57 07-18-2018 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14 (Post 2049430469)
I think Tom Brady destroyed any thoughts of the Madden curse last year being MVP and throwing for 500+ against us in the super bowl. But i don't really expect EA to put Foles on the cover when they can't even give the Super Bowl MVP a respectable in game rating.

For sure but maybe the curse was for him to lose after having so many come back SB wins

michaelhawj 07-18-2018 11:12 AM

this would be curse if Antonio Brown get serious injury like out for season or struggling to play good

PackBucks 07-18-2018 11:13 AM

Well this was known a month ago. Never seen everyone know the cover athlete a month before EA announces it.

Madden seems very messy and disfunctional right now.

Therebelyell626 07-18-2018 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PackBucks (Post 2049430515)
Well this was known a month ago. Never seen everyone know the cover athlete a month before EA announces it.

Madden seems very messy and disfunctional right now.

I second this. This cover was acknowledged weeks ago in this very forum. THis is the first news we have gotten in weeks, with only about 3 weeks until release. I am glad they released so much information early, but it has been absolute radio silence since. This is the least hyped for madden 19 than I have been in years. We should already be getting videos and hype packages to build the anticipation but nope.

I think madden 19 will be fine but all of this mess doesn't spell good things for madden 20