Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   NBA 2K19 Screenshot - Kawhi Leonard (Overall Rating - 94) (/forums/showthread.php?t=935119)

MoneyOvaHuds 07-18-2018 09:57 PM

NBA 2K19 Screenshot - Kawhi Leonard (Overall Rating - 94)

2K released a new NBA 2K19 screenshot. This one featuring Kawhi Leonard, in his new Toronto...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

jaityla 07-18-2018 10:02 PM

Re: Kawhi Leonard 2k19 First Look

Smh the small waists and legs are back come on

sva91 07-18-2018 10:18 PM

The little faith I had is gone after this screen. Same exact body models with improved muscle tone and sweat. Tiny waist, short legs, no backside. Horrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

PeacemanNOT 07-18-2018 10:19 PM

I talked about this over at the NLSC but I might as well post this here.

I don't know if any of you have noticed this with all these released screenshots, but they're all the exact same. Over exaggerated sweat, under head shot hiding aspects of the stadiums and court textures. It's not even a coincidence anymore.

Either they're trying to hide a big reveal that they've fixed every court in the game or that the game looks the exact same as 2K18. Same body types and everything from the looks of it. Personally I thought graphically 2K18 looked fine apart from the dark crowds, lack of body types, inaccurate textures (this is just the 2K norm at this point), but who knows maybe people won't be happy.

Hopefully the fact that they've made barely made any changes graphically means that they've spent a bulk of the development time into the gameplay side of the game.

EDIT:
Just realised there are actual different departments working on the game so it wouldn't really work like that. In that case the art development time should be put into the retro content or cyberfaces.

jaityla 07-18-2018 10:26 PM

Really nothing has changed in a year, what has the 2k graphics department worked on this year? There was a boatload of graphical problems with body types that should’ve been fixed this year, how does an NBA player with the minuscule that Leonard has end up with no muscle definition and with legs and a wait smaller than their upper body?. The community should’ve pointed this out early and drilled it into 2ks head because now it’s really hurts to look at. No matter how good people think graphics look, there’s always something to fix

jaityla 07-18-2018 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeacemanNOT (Post 2049431478)
I talked about this over at the NLSC but I might as well post this here.

I don't know if any of you have noticed this with all these released screenshots, but they're all the exact same. Over exaggerated sweat, under head shot hiding aspects of the stadiums and court textures. It's not even a coincidence anymore.

Either they're trying to hide a big reveal that they've fixed every court in the game or that the game looks the exact same as 2K18. Same body types and everything from the looks of it. Personally I thought graphically 2K18 looked fine apart from the dark crowds, lack of body types, inaccurate textures (this is just the 2K norm at this point), but who knows maybe people won't be happy.

Hopefully the fact that they've made barely made any changes graphically means that they've spent a bulk of the development time into the gameplay side of the game.

Doesn’t work like that, they have departments or sections of the game (gameplay, graphics, menu layout/design, they even have someone who focuses on ratings) dedicated to a portion of people. Mike Wang, who focuses on gameplay, does not work on the graphics. So there’s that

melo627 07-18-2018 10:31 PM

Does this whole board get amnesia every couple years??? This whole board said players were wearing fubu shorts and went crazy because how big they were now y'all want them back? ,

PeacemanNOT 07-18-2018 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaityla (Post 2049431487)
Doesn’t work like that, they have departments or sections of the game (gameplay, graphics, menu layout/design, they even have someone who focuses on ratings) dedicated to a portion of people. Mike Wang, who focuses on gameplay, does not work on the graphics. So there’s that

Yeah you right, in that case it should be put it into other art aspects of the game such as retro teams or cyberfaces.