Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden NFL 19 Video - Packers vs. Redskins (focused on graphics) (/forums/showthread.php?t=935606)

Steve_OS 07-27-2018 12:13 PM

Madden NFL 19 Video - Packers vs. Redskins (focused on graphics)

EricRayweather has posted another Madden NFL 19 gameplay video, featuring the Green Bay Packers vs. Washington Redskins...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

cthurt 07-27-2018 12:25 PM

Re: Madden NFL 19 Video - Packers vs. Redskins (focused on graphics)

It looks good I just don't like the warm hue/tint that's in the lighting this year in day time games, oddly enough I saw night and stadium videos and the lighting looked a lot better then the day time games and that's a first for Madden.

jpdavis82 07-27-2018 12:29 PM

Madden NFL 19 Video - Packers vs. Redskins (focused on graphics)

Quote:

Originally Posted by cthurt (Post 2049442981)
It looks good I just don't like the warm hue/tint that's in the lighting this year in day time games, oddly enough I saw night and stadium videos and the lighting looked a lot better then the day time games and that's a first for Madden.

Yeah the night games and indoor games look amazing, I remember playing the beta and some indoor games seemed almost too bright, which is odd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SageInfinite 07-27-2018 12:30 PM

I totally agree. I think they took a step backwards with the day lighting this year. I really liked Madden 18 lighting wise, was almost perfect for me. This year it just looks terrible imo.

aceoye 07-27-2018 12:42 PM

I actually think this is the best its ever looked. Reminds of Madden 09 with more of realistic look instead of the toon shading on the players and jerseys.

SageInfinite 07-27-2018 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aceoye (Post 2049443020)
I actually think this is the best its ever looked. Reminds of Madden 09 with more of realistic look instead of the toon shading on the players and jerseys.

I think that's why I don't like it. I hated Madden 09.

ehh 07-27-2018 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cthurt (Post 2049442981)

This was an issue with earlier builds and it's really annoying me that it wasn't fixed for the final product. I don't know how EA thinks this lighting looks better than day games from M18.

cthurt 07-27-2018 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SageInfinite (Post 2049442993)
I totally agree. I think they took a step backwards with the day lighting this year. I really liked Madden 18 lighting wise, was almost perfect for me. This year it just looks terrible imo.

I wonder if its patch worthy of a change because I agree Madden 18 day time lighting was perfect not sure why it was touched.