Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden NFL 19 Bugs/Glitches Thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=935887)

BleedGreen710 08-01-2018 08:02 PM

Madden NFL 19 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Please follow the post structure below and don't repeat bugs. If you are having the same bug - like the post. If you have a variation of the bug quote the post and state the variation.

Bug (Be Specific):

Game Mode Experienced In:

Can you reproduce it? How?:

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media):

PhillyPhanatic14 08-01-2018 09:51 PM

Re: Madden NFL 19 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Xbox One X

Any mode

Bug- Daytime lighting is insanely broken. I have to squint to see things properly because of how weirdly dark and shadowy it is in the 1pm lighting. I'm squinting while sitting 5 feet away from a 50" 4k tv..... I've never seen a game with lighting this horrible. 1pm games are unplayable and upping the brightness with accessibility settings just washes things out more.

SlyBelle 08-01-2018 09:57 PM

Bug (Be Specific): On PC Version in franchise game, CPU scored a TD where the play was reviewed to see if receiver maintained possession. The commentary said the TD was reversed and the TD would not count...but the game still counted the TD and the CPU kicked the extra point.

Game Mode Experienced In: PC, Franchise Mode

Can you reproduce it? How?: Have not had the situation come up again in order to reproduce.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): N/A

frostedtoast 08-01-2018 10:02 PM

Bug (Be Specific): On PC, pre-play controls aren't working for me. I've used an Xbox one controller, a ps4 controller with ds4windows, and mouse and keyboard. Nothing works. Using the thumbstick to move just switches players.

Game Mode Experienced In: Play now, practice

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes, have had this issue in every single game I've played.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): n/a

CT Pitbull 08-01-2018 10:05 PM

Bug (Be Specific): When playing defense on "defensive perspective" when you player lock it changes the camera angle to i believe, the standard camera

Game Mode Experienced In: Play Now on Xbox One X

Can you reproduce it? How?:
every time you player lock while playing defense in defensive perspective camera mode

bfett81 08-01-2018 10:27 PM

Bug (Be Specific): Game won't even start. Trying to start the trial from Origin Premier.

Game Mode Experienced In: Can't even get INTO the game.

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes. By clicking "start trial."

saunupe1911 08-02-2018 01:58 AM

The game has no concept of Illegal Touching. Meaning players, specifically WR and DB, can't go out of bounds and then touch the football.

Sometimes the cut scenes warp into the stadium but it quickly corrects itself.

Defensive backside ball pursuit is too aggressive. Average DE are already at the ball carrier by the time the hand off is made. They are way too quick.

Direct X 12 really doesn't work.

HDR looks great on my monitor but it really should be optional because a lot of TVs and Monitors aren't playing fair.

I think that's about it.

cheddabob7502 08-02-2018 08:49 AM

Bug (Be Specific): User Controlled players on Defense start jogging midway through pursuit and stop. Happened when chasing a scrambling QB and a toss play. Happened 5 times throughout my experience.

Game Mode Experienced In:Online Ranked and Play Now

Can you reproduce it? How?:Chasing the QB or an offensive player with the Ball and midway through chasing the Ball Carrier, My defender slows down to a jog and then stops in mid pursuit. Last year, Ball Carriers (User Controlled) would do the same thing to help the defense catch up. Now its switched to let the Offense get some more time scrambling or deciding which hole to run through.

I don't have the equipment to record and unable to find media, but once I do i will update post.