Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=174)
-   -   PES 2019 License Breakdown: Everything You Need to Know Thus Far (/forums/showthread.php?t=936378)

Steve_OS 08-08-2018 11:53 AM

PES 2019 License Breakdown: Everything You Need to Know Thus Far

There’s nothing that divides the footy community quite like a good FIFA vers PES debate. At...

Written By: Kevin Groves

Click here to view the article.

dtlm6 08-08-2018 12:24 PM

I feel that PES 2018, in combination with option files provided by PES Universe, is the best soccer game ever made. The changes made in terms of gameplay were a homerun and made the game fun to play unlike PES 2017. I am such a fan of the PES series so I'm very excited about this year's game. I am disappointed with the loss of the Champions League but the addition of so many new leagues has me intrigued.* Leagues that I want to see added are MLS and Liga MX. Like everyone else, I would love to see the Premier League and Bundesliga. However, I am pleased that PES has always offered generic leagues for the Premier League and the EFL so that works well with option files. I would like to see them add a generic German League so that option files can be used for it.* I would also like to see the J-League and the China Super League added.

Peter_OS 08-08-2018 03:40 PM

MLS and the Superleague Greece for next year please!!

lareka 08-09-2018 03:31 AM

Re: PES 2019 License Breakdown: Everything You Need to Know Thus Far

People complain about PES not having enough licenses but you can just update the game 1 week after release with data in PES universe and boom all of the clubs would be licensed !!! So i don't know why people keep talking about it. I play PES and with full license provided by PES community, so no big deal.

I am very excited about Turkish Super League license of course as a Fenerbahce fan. It would be a dream for me to play with Fener in Master League and try to conquer Europe. I am excited to play with Rangers as well in Scotland and try to get them back to their glory days.

Viva PES !