Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Dez Bryant Not In My Franchise? (/forums/showthread.php?t=936661)

JustADashOfDak 08-11-2018 06:26 PM

Dez Bryant Not In My Franchise?

Soooo Dez doesn't seem to be in my franchise. He wasn't an FA at the beginning of the year and he doesn't seem to be on a team. I even filtered the stats page by name and can't find him. Is this a glitch or am I missing something? I'm using Madden's latest roster and started in the regular season instead of the preseason.

gracik 08-11-2018 07:18 PM

Re: Dez Bryant Not In My Franchise?

Well he’s not currently signed to any team in real life. So it’s possible he won’t be in until someone signs him in real life(I’m guessing Dez’s agent didn’t want him to be in the game just to be on the FA by default) which will probably be the Browns from the looks of it.

JustADashOfDak 08-11-2018 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gracik (Post 2049468681)
Well he’s not currently signed to any team in real life. So it’s possible he won’t be in until someone signs him in real life(I’m guessing Dez’s agent didn’t want him to be in the game just to be on the FA by default) which will probably be the Browns from the looks of it.

I feel like I've seen him on other franchises though like I googled it and I didn't see anything about it.

Hushroom 08-11-2018 08:32 PM

He signed w/ the Giants in my test CFM.

Rocket32 08-11-2018 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustADashOfDak (Post 2049468603)
Soooo Dez doesn't seem to be in my franchise. He wasn't an FA at the beginning of the year and he doesn't seem to be on a team. I even filtered the stats page by name and can't find him. Is this a glitch or am I missing something? I'm using Madden's latest roster and started in the regular season instead of the preseason.

He might have been one of the free agent players that disappeared after preseason. They just disappear, it dosen’t say in the transactions that they retired or anything. They’ll just be gone.

I can confirm that he is in the game in the free agents list.

JustADashOfDak 08-11-2018 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocket32 (Post 2049468790)
He might have been one of the free agent players that disappeared after preseason. They just disappear, it dosen’t say in the transactions that they retired or anything. They’ll just be gone.

Ah that must be it. Well that's lame. Was wanting to see how his career went.

chitown1-23 08-11-2018 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocket32 (Post 2049468790)

Is that why I can’t find him in my franchise?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Fist Of Kings 08-11-2018 09:59 PM

Maybe it's a glitch, I saw him on the default roster in the free agent pool.