Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Angry Joe on a huge rant (/forums/showthread.php?t=936934)

ninertravel 08-15-2018 02:39 AM

Angry Joe on a huge rant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqvlcd7G1Gg

this is funny it's also funny that he became famous from his first ever review which was madden 10 I think he really gives it to EA here

JayCutlersCig 08-15-2018 02:47 AM

Angry Joe on a huge rant

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninertravel (Post 2049474699)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqvlcd7G1Gg

this is funny it's also funny that he became famous from his first ever review which was madden 10 I think he really gives it to EA here

Was watching it a few minutes ago and laughing. Then, I realized how sad it was; they’ve taken so many enjoyable features out of the game/dumbed them down, it’s ridiculous.

•Referees no longer throw flags, nor say the jersey number of the penalized player

•The Create-A-Player faces are a joke, you can’t even give them a unique hairstyle

•Superstar Mode

•Immersion in Franchise Mode

•Full team customization

Ultimately, I could go on and on.

I went back and watched an evolution of graphics video, watched the gameplay, and now I’m starting to think that maybe Madden’s never been good, but it’s the only thing that’s out there. That means every little added “feature” is given high praise, *even if they’ve been in previous games and were taken out*.

Just an opinion and probably an unpopular one. Decided to comment before this gets turned into a mosh pit.

ninertravel 08-15-2018 02:51 AM

Re: Angry Joe on a huge rant

I couldn’t stop
Laughing and the create a player faces that had the same face.

Thing is joe right on a lot of things the ultimate them garbage is killing our sports games mlb the show going that way with the cards crap too with DD it’s gonna he worse before it gets better.

Grey_Osprey 08-15-2018 03:24 AM

At work and needed a good chuckle. Hilarious stuff.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Operation Sports mobile app

kjjnesb 08-15-2018 03:36 AM

I'm enjoying this years game but he's 100% accurate. Franchise mode pales when you compare it to every other sports game bar EAs own NBA live... I don't blame the devs for that either I honestly think the suits from EA give them mandates every year and most of their resources are tied up in that be it ultimate team or making the game look as flashy as possible.THAT BEING SAID HOW MANY TIMES ARE THEY GONNA REPACKAGE LOCOMOTION/PLAYER MOVEMENT/BALL CARRIER MOVES:nocomprende:

Also Madden has been in a weird place ever since it first jumped to PS3/360. It's like they had that weird Frankenstein engine full and they've slowly been ripping it out and building on it at the same time for years. And when Joe pulled up the player faces I laughed cause some of them have been there since Madden 09 and they've added maybe 20 to 25 faces in the last 10 yrs..

Fist Of Kings 08-15-2018 03:47 AM

It's funny, I laughed, and I haven't watched an angryjoe vid in years. His saints row review will always be my favorite.

opius 08-15-2018 05:51 AM

Hard to argue with any of it really.

Even OS, as good a job as they do, are afraid to tell it how it is and pan these small upgrades. Obviously, if they do then EA Sports give them less access to their titles.

TheShizNo1 08-15-2018 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opius (Post 2049474784)
Hard to argue with any of it really.

Even OS, as good a job as they do, are afraid to tell it how it is and pan these small upgrades. Obviously, if they do then EA Sports give them less access to their titles.

Do you know how ignorant this sounds?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app