Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   Good sliders for a casual player on Pro difficulty? (/forums/showthread.php?t=937191)

K1LLSW1TCH 08-19-2018 12:14 AM

Good sliders for a casual player on Pro difficulty?

I'm looking for recommendations on a variety of sliders that might work well for me. I play a lot of Play Now and vs CPU Franchise. I tried the Tommy sliders but didn't do too well with them. This year I'm seeing a ridiculous amount of interceptions compared to previous Madden games. Last night I played Eagles vs Steelers and in the 2nd quarter I threw 4 straight picks with Foles. I've been a casual Madden player since Madden 2000 and by no means am i a Madden professional but I've never thrown 4 picks in a single game much less 4 straight in the same quarter. WR AI seems a bit dumb this year as well. I'll try to pass to my WR who have a few steps ahead of the CBs and my WR just over runs the ball and doesn't try to come back for it and the CB are always in prime position for an interception and they never drop it. It also seems there's absolutely no running game this year. Most runs just get smeared in the backfield and it's frustrating. As I mentioned I play on Pro difficulty and I usually play between 5 to 9 minute quarters with normal game speed. I'm just looking for a casual, fun yet realistic experience. If someone could recommend me sliders they use or have made themselves it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and glad to be a part of such a great sports community :-)

PleasedToMeetMe 08-19-2018 05:17 AM

Re: Good sliders for a casual player on Pro difficulty?

Quote:

Originally Posted by K1LLSW1TCH (Post 2049481671)
I'm looking for recommendations on a variety of sliders that might work well for me. I play a lot of Play Now and vs CPU Franchise. I tried the Tommy sliders but didn't do too well with them. This year I'm seeing a ridiculous amount of interceptions compared to previous Madden games. Last night I played Eagles vs Steelers and in the 2nd quarter I threw 4 straight picks with Foles. I've been a casual Madden player since Madden 2000 and by no means am i a Madden professional but I've never thrown 4 picks in a single game much less 4 straight in the same quarter. WR AI seems a bit dumb this year as well. I'll try to pass to my WR who have a few steps ahead of the CBs and my WR just over runs the ball and doesn't try to come back for it and the CB are always in prime position for an interception and they never drop it. It also seems there's absolutely no running game this year. Most runs just get smeared in the backfield and it's frustrating. As I mentioned I play on Pro difficulty and I usually play between 5 to 9 minute quarters with normal game speed. I'm just looking for a casual, fun yet realistic experience. If someone could recommend me sliders they use or have made themselves it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and glad to be a part of such a great sports community :-)

I am with you, looking also for such sliders.

Fiddy 08-19-2018 07:27 AM

Tons of tinkering in the other slider threads at times are not for the casual gamer. You can get lost in all the daily updates etc.

Try mine out. I play on All Pro, but these will be fine on the pro level as well. When you find something being too easy make an adjustment with the scale I posted.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...9-sliders.html

jcas007 08-19-2018 02:33 PM

I'm using matt10 sliders and having same problems I'm gonna try them on pro level

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app

schnaidt1 08-19-2018 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcas007 (Post 2049482305)
I'm using matt10 sliders and having same problems I'm gonna try them on pro level

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app

And blows my mind my set is a pro set yet gets no love... Geeeesh

Sent from my H3123 using Operation Sports mobile app

K1LLSW1TCH 08-19-2018 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schnaidt1 (Post 2049482389)
And blows my mind my set is a pro set yet gets no love... Geeeesh

I was reading your sliders and it said difficulty setting was on All Madden. Your highlight video and CFM were on Pro which I don't play CFM much.

K1LLSW1TCH 08-19-2018 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiddy (Post 2049481871)
Tons of tinkering in the other slider threads at times are not for the casual gamer. You can get lost in all the daily updates etc.

Try mine out. I play on All Pro, but these will be fine on the pro level as well. When you find something being too easy make an adjustment with the scale I posted.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...9-sliders.html

I will try yours out when I get home tonight and let you know how things go.

schnaidt1 08-19-2018 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K1LLSW1TCH (Post 2049482490)
I was reading your sliders and it said difficulty setting was on All Madden. Your highlight video and CFM were on Pro which I don't play CFM much.

Its pro for cfm... I don't think ppl make sliders for play now..

Sent from my H3123 using Operation Sports mobile app