Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   Jarodd21s Madden 19 All-Madden Simulation Sliders (/forums/showthread.php?t=937238)

Jarodd21 08-19-2018 09:30 PM

Jarodd21s Madden 19 All-Madden Simulation Sliders

My Madden 19 All-Madden Simulation Sliders Are here!

For the guys who have never used my slider sets before. I have 4 sets of sliders for guys to use depending on there skill level. The Green set is my first set of sliders and is basically for All-Madden beginners coming from All-Pro or guys who have a difficult time with default All-Madden. My Green set should help anyone adjust to the All-Madden gameplay until they feel there game is good enough to move up to one of my higher sets. My Red set is for average All-Madden players and should provide a decent challenge to most. My Blue set is for above average All-Madden players who are pretty good at the game and need a real good challenge from the CPU. My Black set(the set I use) is for highly skilled, Madden Veterans, who have been dominating Madden for years and need the sliders to be extremely high in order to get a challenge from the CPU. If you slack in anyway with my black sliders you will find yourself on the wrong end of a blowout. You have to be 100 percent focused all game in order to compete with the difficulty of my black set. They are a guaranteed challenge. My advise is to work your way up to my black set if you have never used them in the past. They will frustrate the hell out of you if you aren't use to them.My sliders are built for you to use all the features on the game. As long as you aren't doing anything cheesy or cheap to take advantage of the AI you can play the game however you want to. My sliders are very intense and forces you to stay focus for the whole game especially if you are using the black set. That's how the game is suppose to be played. Just like real life. If you aren't focused on your opponent you'll get beat. It's that simple. You are not suppose to feel relaxed. That means the sliders are too easy.

No House Rules!

Skill Level- All-Madden
Game Style- Simulation
Game Speed- Fast/Very Fast(or whatever speed your comfortable with)
Quarter Length 14-15 Minutes(Or whatever Quarter Length you like)
Minimum Play Clock Time- 10-12 Seconds(Or whatever runoff you like)
Injuries- 10
Fatigue- 55
Threshold- 45

Penalty Sliders- You can only move penalties up in 1 point increments in franchise only. Play now is 5 point increments.
Offside- 80
False Start- 50
Holding- 60
Defensive Holding- 99
Face Mask- 99
Defensive PI- 99
Offensive PI- On
Kick Catch Int- On
Block In The Back- 99
Int Grouding- On
Roughing Passer- 55
Roughing Kicker- On
Running Into Kicker- On

You can mix and match with any of my sets. I have my sliders set up for guys to adjust them anyway the like without messing up another area.. If you need help adjusting any of the sliders just ask me and I'll help you out..

Key note- I highly recommend for guys to start practicing with the left stick. It really helps out your passing when you have total control of where you want the ball to be placed.

Sliders- USER-CPU(What you see in parentheses is the high end(USER) or low end(CPU) that you can change the slider too if you are struggling in that area of that set.

Green Set USER-CPU

Accuracy 40-40
Pass blocking 40-40
Catching 40-40

Runblocking 70-70
Fumbles 40-40

Reaction Time 55-55
Interceptions 40-40
Pass Coverage 55-55

Tackling 40-40

Red Set USER CPU

Accuracy 30-45
Pass blocking 30-45
Catching 40-50

Runblocking 60-80
Fumbles 35-45

Reaction Time 50-65
Interceptions 40-50
Pass Coverage 50-65

Tackling 30-50

Blue Set USER-CPU

Accuracy 20-50
Pass blocking 20-50
Catching 40-60

Runblocking 50-90
Fumbles 30-50

Reaction Time 45-75
Interceptions 40-60
Pass Coverage 45-75

Tackling 20-60

Black Set USER-CPU

Accuracy 10-55
Pass blocking 10-55
Catching 40-70

Runblocking 40-100
Fumbles 25-55

Reaction Time 40-85
Interceptions 40-70
Pass Coverage 40-85

Tackling 10-70

Special Teams- USER & CPU
FG Power- 50
FG Accuracy- 50
Punt Power- 50
Punt Accuracy- 100
Kickoff Power- 50

Auto Sub- Set the same in Main Menu and CFM
Default- Haven't tested yet

If you want to STREAM your game for other USERs to see how the gameplay is with my sliders, post your TWITCH or USTREAM link to let people know you are about to stream.. You can follow me on twitch too. www.twitch.tv/jarodd21

Here is the link to the page to post your box scores.. http://dynasties.operationsports.com/index.php

Datninja619 08-19-2018 09:41 PM

Re: Jarodd21s Madden 19 All-Madden Simulation Sliders

I look forward to trying out these sets again bud... So far, I enjoy the default all-pro or other sliders. It's more so the animations than challenge.

If I can get the animations AND challenge, to the point where I have to utilize every player and put them in the best situation, I'd be happy all year.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Operation Sports mobile app

Jarodd21 08-19-2018 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Datninja619 (Post 2049482951)
I look forward to trying out these sets again bud... So far, I enjoy the default all-pro or other sliders. It's more so the animations than challenge.

If I can get the animations AND challenge, to the point where I have to utilize every player and put them in the best situation, I'd be happy all year.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Operation Sports mobile app

I think you can get it. I just like that you can actually play good defense on this Madden and have some low scoring games here and there. There's still some things they need to tighten up on as usual but I'm happy with the challenge so far. Let me know how it goes if you try out any of the sets..

dartkgr 08-19-2018 11:55 PM

Awesome will be starting soon, best sliders on operation sports, like that one guy said they should be paying u

Jarodd21 08-20-2018 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dartkgr (Post 2049483182)
Awesome will be starting soon, best sliders on operation sports, like that one guy said they should be paying u

Appreciate that man. Let me know how it goes when you get some games in.

dartkgr 08-20-2018 07:22 AM

Question, leaving auto subs at default settings, will play late tonight and let you know, thanks

Jarodd21 08-20-2018 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dartkgr (Post 2049483391)
Question, leaving auto subs at default settings, will play late tonight and let you know, thanks

Yeah I'm leaving it at default for now. The player rotation is a lot better anyway since they added those new depth chart positions. Let me know how it goes when you get on later.

Feros Ferio 7 08-20-2018 02:05 PM

I did not get Madden 19 yet this year. Not sure if I will but this thread will have to be the one to get me to buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports