Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Sports Gaming (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Hitman 2 (/forums/showthread.php?t=937258)

Pappy Knuckles 08-20-2018 10:13 AM

Hitman 2

I thoroughly enjoyed the first Hitman and still play it occasionally. Hitman 2 is around the corner and I'm excited that they're doing away with the episodic format and releasing everything at once. Then I just saw this on my timeline. Excellent decision.

Bodies will be dropping soon.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

techblogger911 08-24-2018 06:45 AM

Re: Hitman 2

Might go back and play the older hitman till the release of the new one. Can't wait.

George_Evans 08-30-2018 05:09 AM

Does anyone guides me what configuration need to play Hitman game on PC

Pappy Knuckles 11-02-2018 09:52 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/W596zWUTGCo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This game has me hype for a damn briefcase. I'm such a video game nerd.

November 13th. Almost there.

Skyboxer 11-12-2018 05:42 PM

Pretty sure I'll pick this up tomorrow.

No business doing that though as I'm in a gaming lull right now as far as motivation to play anything.. but.. i'll probably grab.

mgoblue 11-13-2018 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyboxer (Post 2049605838)
Pretty sure I'll pick this up tomorrow.

No business doing that though as I'm in a gaming lull right now as far as motivation to play anything.. but.. i'll probably grab.

I still have Hitman 1 to finish, but this looks like more of the same which is great. I think they have the perfect formula and can now keep adapting and adding things going forward. I'm fine with this after the bad directions they went in some of the past games.

Thadeus 11-13-2018 12:03 PM

I have finished the first 4 missions. I started playing on Friday. It is more of the same, but the missions and locations are great. My favorite so far is Mumbai. I think fans of Hitman will be very pleased with the game.

Pappy Knuckles 11-13-2018 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thadeus (Post 2049606513)
I have finished the first 4 missions. I started playing on Friday. It is more of the same, but the missions and locations are great. My favorite so far is Mumbai. I think fans of Hitman will be very pleased with the game.

I didn't get to play much yet, but I enjoyed what I did very much. The first mission with the house on the beach was impressive. That's an excellent level.

In the case of Hitman 2, I'm glad they didn't try to reinvent the wheel since the last game's mechanics were great. New locations and to take out people was honestly all that I needed, so I'm good. I agree that fans of the series should enjoy this one.

I played a bit of the Sniper add-on too and I'm excited about the possibility of DLC in the future for that mode. I haven't tried it in co-op yet, but the potential for that and campaign levels is exciting. There's a lot that can be done with this game down the line.

My only gripe isn't really that big of a deal but it's a little disappointing. I was a big fan of those CGI sequences before and after missions in the last game, but those have been replaced with art stills for the most part. Those were so well done that I hate that they're gone, but I understand that sacrifices had to be made with them no longer at Square Enix.