Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=494)
-   -   CHUBBYDUBxIMAC Roster - Xbox One (/forums/showthread.php?t=937819)

chunt04 08-27-2018 11:01 PM

CHUBBYDUBxIMAC Roster - Xbox One

Update - 9/11

The roster should now be posted under my new Gamertag: ThePennyTrader7

I have also posted the 2019 draft class from Chubbydub with the IMac trait edits. This will be 100% consistent with the roster. Enjoy your Franchises.

Also, for missing players, you may want to create Adrian Peterson before beginning your CFM. HE IS NOT IN THE ROSTER CURRENTLY.

Initial Post:

I wanted to share a roster I’ve put some work into. I took Chubbydub’s (That Franchise Guy on YouTube) roster and applied the Trait edits for simulation gameplay suggested by IMac (here on OS). The game plays phenomenally paired with Matt 10’s sliders (although some small tweaks may need to be made). I just thought I’d share it for other people to use. All credit goes to Chubbydub and IMac for their work. I just did the data entry. Feel free to reach out with issues. It can be downloaded under my Gamertag on Xbox. Cheers

These rosters are CFM ready. I will update Chubbydubs draft class with the same edits, upon his release.

Gamertag: Chunt04
File name: Real2019

The trait edits are as follows:

High Motor: Off for all
All Ball Carriers: Brace for all hits, Fight for yards
All RBs, Receivers, TEs: RAC and Sideline catch on. (Aggressive on for bigger WRs, TEs, WRs that attack the ball in the air)
DL: Swim and Spin on, Play ball in air - conservative
LB: Swim and Spin on for most, Play ball in air - conservative (balanced if an elite coverage LB)
DBs: Play ball in air - balanced (aggressive if elite DB or possessing elite ball skills)

Note - Kickers and Punters were not touched, as this does not effect gameplay. Transactions will not be updated in the roster. I suggest controlling all 32 teams in a CFM and controlling cuts and transactions inside your franchise, if you care to have all of those done.

Slimthugga76 08-27-2018 11:14 PM

Re: ChubbydubxIMac Roster - Xbox One

Awesome Rosters

lere2001 08-28-2018 01:02 AM

Would you recommend changing from default XP sliders with this roster?

chunt04 08-28-2018 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lere2001 (Post 2049498544)
Would you recommend changing from default XP sliders with this roster?

TDawg’s XP sliders should work just fine with these

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cal7_11 08-29-2018 08:48 AM

Re: CHUBBYDUBxIMAC Roster - Xbox One

This is awesome dude!! I reallllly wanted the IMAC edits but could not wait any longer to start up a franchise. Will 100% be using these when the season starting rosters are finalised.

I’m guessing you will be updating the roster to account for these changes?

chunt04 08-29-2018 10:02 AM

I will not be editing the roster further. It’s cfm ready now. If you’re looking to get all of the correct players on each team to start your regular season, I suggest controlling all 32 teams in your cfm and do all of the cuts and transactions.

cal7_11 08-29-2018 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chunt04 (Post 2049500676)
I will not be editing the roster further. It’s cfm ready now. If you’re looking to get all of the correct players on each team to start your regular season, I suggest controlling all 32 teams in your cfm and do all of the cuts and transactions.

No worries man. Won’t take too long to move the players round in manage roster before taking it into CFM

toliveanddieinsf 08-29-2018 01:15 PM

I noticed Lorenzo Carter still had High Motor: On