Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Fatigue Issue? Stamina on player's going down way to qucikly during a play? (/forums/showthread.php?t=937931)

underdog13 08-29-2018 02:04 PM

Fatigue Issue? Stamina on player's going down way to qucikly during a play?

Anyone have any workarounds to this?

My HB will make a juke and a broken tackle and all of the sudden 20 yards down the field he can't sprint anymore due to being in the red on the bottom of the player icon.

I've lowered fatigue to 45 in franchise with little success.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

njmcfreak 08-29-2018 02:10 PM

Re: Fatigue Issue? Stamina on player's going down way to qucikly during a play?

I've come to the conclusion that fatigue is terribly broken this year, at least for now. It's always been something that needed tweaking, but now it's almost unbearable. There's no way every single of my players can barely run after a single play. I wonder what they did for it to be this bad. Yet the CPU seems to have super human stamina.

SilverBullet19 08-29-2018 02:21 PM

When you want to sprint in the open, tap the sprint button, then hold it. Like a double tap. I saw this on a forum here.

Apparently, the first tap is to activate one cut mechanics. If you just hold it, he drains fast as I guess the programming thinks he is constantly cutting. If you tap it twice and hold it the second time, that activates sprint.

Sounds dumb, but it works. I've had 3 TD returns with Tavon Austin this way, never got gassed. Before, when I held it, he would be gassed after 30 yards.

underdog13 08-29-2018 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverBullet19 (Post 2049501199)
When you want to sprint in the open, tap the sprint button, then hold it. Like a double tap. I saw this on a forum here.

Apparently, the first tap is to activate one cut mechanics. If you just hold it, he drains fast as I guess the programming thinks he is constantly cutting. If you tap it twice and hold it the second time, that activates sprint.

Sounds dumb, but it works. I've had 3 TD returns with Tavon Austin this way, never got gassed. Before, when I held it, he would be gassed after 30 yards.

Thanks I'll give it a try it practice mode

IcedCoffee1983 08-29-2018 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by underdog13 (Post 2049501231)
Thanks I'll give it a try it practice mode

Dis that work for you?

sccavs64 09-03-2018 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverBullet19 (Post 2049501199)

yeah it works, i do it all the time

powercord55 09-03-2018 01:56 AM

Wow, that’s a game changer. Going to have to try this tonight

underdog13 09-03-2018 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983 (Post 2049501361)
Dis that work for you?

No not really.

I'll take an 8 yard run and try and truck the safety. On collision I'll see his energy bar drop straight to red. So even if he breaks the tackle, he's gassed. Just a gameplay problem. :/