Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Jistic's All-American Slider Discussion (/forums/showthread.php?t=93878)

SportsTop 08-25-2004 05:59 PM

Jistic's All-American Slider Discussion

Jistic's version 2.1 AA sliders[u]
Level: AA
Time: 9 min qtrs.
Sub out/in: 80%/85%

(Human listed first, all tweaks made from extreme left or '0'. Max would be 20)

Human/CPU

Offense

Accuracy 20/20
Pass Blk 20/15
Catch 20/20
RB Abl 14/15
Run Blk 10/10

Defense

Awareness 0/0
Knockdown 0/0
Int 3/5
Break Blk 11/10
Tackle 5/5

S. Teams

FG Length 10/11
FG ACC 10/10
P Length 11/11
Punt Acc 12/11
KO Length 10/10

Penalties:

I've added penalties and these are actually working good. There is only 10 'clicks' for penalties so remember far left is '0' but far right is '10'. I don't remember the penalty names but just add this in order and it will be fine.

10 (this is a MUST, it helps the CPU passing game)
1 (i like my celebrations, adjust to taste)

wildcatchild 08-29-2004 04:08 PM

Re: Jistic's All-American Slider Discussion

Results from my four games so far with these babies using current rosters:

1st game: USC 28, Virginia Tech 3 (me)--my field goal kicker went 1-6...all were from within 40 yards. Ouch.

2nd game Miami 45, Florida State 11 (me)--I made some bonehead mistakes that cost me this game. The Hurricaines actually only outgained me by like 40 yards, but my 5 turnovers (3 INT's and 2 fumbles) did me in.

3rd game LSU 42 (me), Oregon State 10: Justin Vincent ran for like 209 yards. Finally got the ball rolling.

4th game USC 37 (me), BYU 7---I dominated this game. Like I should have.

Haven't had any barburning games, though USC-Va Tech game was good for three quarters and would have been a lot better had I made some kicks. The AI QB is sitll completing less than 50% most of the time, but I've come to the conclusion that it's a bug that can't be fixed. Overall, nice job J.

wildcatchild 09-01-2004 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildcatchild
Results from my four games so far with these babies using current rosters:

1st game: USC 28, Virginia Tech 3 (me)--my field goal kicker went 1-6...all were from within 40 yards. Ouch.

2nd game Miami 45, Florida State 11 (me)--I made some bonehead mistakes that cost me this game. The Hurricaines actually only outgained me by like 40 yards, but my 5 turnovers (3 INT's and 2 fumbles) did me in.

3rd game LSU 42 (me), Oregon State 10: Justin Vincent ran for like 209 yards. Finally got the ball rolling.

4th game USC 37 (me), BYU 7---I dominated this game. Like I should have.

Haven't had any barburning games, though USC-Va Tech game was good for three quarters and would have been a lot better had I made some kicks. The AI QB is sitll completing less than 50% most of the time, but I've come to the conclusion that it's a bug that can't be fixed. Overall, nice job J.

Jistic, these sliders rock! Here are my latest, realistic scores

Ohio State 33, Cincinnati (me) 6---gained a bunch of yards but got shut down four times in the red zone. Zwick was like 17-29 for 213 or something and 3 TD's while Gudilgi played awful (17-39, 189, 2 INT's)

Louisville 28, Kentucky (me) 16---late touchdown spoiled my upset bid...but I felt I played a pretty good game! LeFors through for over 300 yards against my sorry pass coverage.

Anyways, in both games, the CPU ran the ball 25+ times which is a first for me. I had a bunch of guys with like 8, 7, or 6 tackles which is new to me.

Jistic 09-01-2004 11:03 AM

Good stuff! I've been playing Madden trying to catch up to my NCAA franchise so they're in the same year. Almost there!

southernbelle 09-01-2004 07:34 PM

i have used these sliders through one season and i have a question to pose to all that have used them (well, two questions).

1. i am noticing that there are a lot of broken tackles. is this normal?

2. run blocking for the human line is almost too good... the cpu cannot stop my running attack. is this normal?

just interested. all around, very good slider numbers. i will adjust on my own, but checking to see what everyone else was seeing.

jake44np 09-02-2004 12:32 PM

Jistic do you leave the HFA option on or do you play with out it?

mvp4kobe 09-03-2004 03:34 AM

These are great sliders. I've been playing with them for about a month and am getting great results. Thanks Jistic!

wildcatchild 09-04-2004 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by southernbelle
i have used these sliders through one season and i have a question to pose to all that have used them (well, two questions).

1. i am noticing that there are a lot of broken tackles. is this normal?

2. run blocking for the human line is almost too good... the cpu cannot stop my running attack. is this normal?

just interested. all around, very good slider numbers. i will adjust on my own, but checking to see what everyone else was seeing.

1. No, I haven't seen too many broken tackles. Actually, I get a buzz when somebody breaks off a 50 yarder against me. I'm so used to dominating the CPU run game.

2. So far (10 games), I only dominate the running game with good running attacks. My two best running games have been by Justin Vincent (LSU) and Darren Sproles (K-State), so I think that's realistic.

The only problem I see is ******** CPU QB decisions, but we all know that can't be fixed with sliders.