Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   Fouls (/forums/showthread.php?t=939236)

davel 09-13-2018 09:36 AM

Fouls

Is there a way to get more fouls(especially shooting fouls ) against me. I’ve been playing in play now and the cpu gets to the free throw line once a quarter.

Nathan_OS 09-13-2018 10:18 AM

Re: Fouls

I’ve seen people complain about this. I almost get too many fouls by the cpu. When driving, turn the left stick towards the player. Plus, you can always turn the sliders up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davel 09-13-2018 10:44 AM

I tried a game in my league and it seems much better in there.

davel 09-13-2018 04:27 PM

After a couple a game in my league. There is barely any fouls at all. Any help would be appreciated.

davel 10-01-2018 08:22 PM

I’ve literally tried everything! Roster edits, different sliders set. I can’t seems to get fouls of any kind. Can anyone help. Or is the only thing to wait for a patch and hopefully they fix it. Thanks in advance

penny80 10-02-2018 10:05 AM

it is a lack of the game

the entire foul system of the game is broken
we can have only shooting fouls, driving to the basket

no blocking, no charging, no fouls on 3pt attempts, no fouls on middle range shots, no over the back, some reaching and stop

this problem is the first to be fixed in my opinion, and there is also in the past versions of the game

NON shooting fouls are the problem, and no sliders/roster settings can fix that

CaseIH 10-02-2018 12:26 PM

Fouls are basically broken, outside of reach ins, as thats the only foul called with any consistency at all. If you constantly are driving in the paint, you will draw shooting fouls, and you will see the occasional foul in the paint on put backs and in the post.

Outside of that, you will be lucky to see any other fouls called. Anyone who says they are seeing plenty of fouls, is either lying or they simply a casual fan, and dont realize how many fouls per game on average happens in a full 48 minute game. Or they constantly are driving and thats how they are saying they see plenty of fouls. But they arent seeing a realistic amount of loose ball, OTB fouls, charges or blocking fouls.

NBA2k has had a issue with a lack of fouls, for many yrs, now, but it was always just a lack of non shooting fouls, same goes for a lack of non steal turnovers, for that matter. But this yr in 19, this is the worst its ever been with a lack of fouls. I cant remember it being this bad, since the very 1st NBA2k game that came out, 20 yrs ago.

Im hoping it get fixed, because there is more people griping about the lack of fouls being called this yr, than at any other time since I 1st started looking around this forum back in I think 08-09. So going to be a lot of ticked off people if they dont fix this problem. All those who do that twittering, and facebook stuff, need to stay on the devs. I dont know nothing about those things, nor do I care too, but I know many use those sites.

davel 10-02-2018 04:28 PM

it’s kinda hard to believe they didn’t noticed it. It should really be the number one issue here at OS. I mean you can’t call the game sim with like five shooting fouls a game. 2 or 3 patches have went by now and they haven’t fixed it. I’m worried,tell you the truth.