Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   How to import schedules for 2018 for xbox360 (/forums/showthread.php?t=939502)

gtyj 09-16-2018 11:39 AM

How to import schedules for 2018 for xbox360

I have been trying to import the schedules for xbox360 and my file is corrupted when I load it into the game. I follow the steps in this guide
http://sportscreators.com/2018-sched...a-football-14/

For step 4, I use horizon to extract the dynasty file from my thumbdrive to a folder in my computer, then append ".MC02" to it. Then I am able to go through steps 5-9 without issue (I can import the .csv schedules and change the coaches just as the guides states) applying the changes to the ".MC02" file I have in my computer usign the Dynasty Editor.

On step 10 is where I have a problem, once all the changes have been made to the ".MC02" file I have in my computer. I open Horizon, load the original ".MC02" file from my thumbdrive, then replace it with the ".MC02" file I just changed in my computer, these are the same steps used in this video from .39-1:02mins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3cQOz5D-BA except I am doing this for a dynastry file instead of a roster file. Then I try to load the dynasty but my 360 tells me the file is corrupted.

So what am I doing wrong? If someone has a better guide please let me know. Any help would be appreciated. I can further explain if my initial description was not sufficient or was confusing.

parent22 09-16-2018 06:14 PM

Re: How to import schedules for 2018 for xbox360

Quote:

Originally Posted by gtyj (Post 2049535662)
I have been trying to import the schedules for xbox360 and my file is corrupted when I load it into the game. I follow the steps in this guide
http://sportscreators.com/2018-sched...a-football-14/

For step 4, I use horizon to extract the dynasty file from my thumbdrive to a folder in my computer, then append ".MC02" to it. Then I am able to go through steps 5-9 without issue (I can import the .csv schedules and change the coaches just as the guides states) applying the changes to the ".MC02" file I have in my computer usign the Dynasty Editor.

On step 10 is where I have a problem, once all the changes have been made to the ".MC02" file I have in my computer. I open Horizon, load the original ".MC02" file from my thumbdrive, then replace it with the ".MC02" file I just changed in my computer, these are the same steps used in this video from .39-1:02mins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3cQOz5D-BA except I am doing this for a dynastry file instead of a roster file. Then I try to load the dynasty but my 360 tells me the file is corrupted.

So what am I doing wrong? If someone has a better guide please let me know. Any help would be appreciated. I can further explain if my initial description was not sufficient or was confusing.

I hope you get this to work, this would be cool for Xbox users to use the schedule.

VTHokie525 09-16-2018 09:20 PM

I attempted to do the same thing and got the corrupted file as well...:brickwall
The only thing I can think of is that it's being saved from a ps3 and we're not using bruteforce...but idk

VTHokie525 09-17-2018 11:34 AM

So I was reading some of the other threads and some people said to use modio instead of horizon but I tried that and still got the corrupt file. Other people said to use the hex editor (whatever the heck that is) when saving the file before uploading it to NCAA. I'm thinking Xbox users might be screwed on this one...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

parent22 09-17-2018 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VTHokie525 (Post 2049537081)
So I was reading some of the other threads and some people said to use modio instead of horizon but I tried that and still got the corrupt file. Other people said to use the hex editor (whatever the heck that is) when saving the file before uploading it to NCAA. I'm thinking Xbox users might be screwed on this one...

I'm definetly looking into this, this would be so cool if we got it to work.

VTHokie525 09-17-2018 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parent22 (Post 2049537735)
I'm definetly looking into this, this would be so cool if we got it to work.

I know! I'm dying to start a dynasty with the updated schedule! I would love to help out more but I'm not too good with computers unless someone has a guide for me to use. If I have to find a solution for something like this, then I'm pretty much lost...

VTHokie525 09-18-2018 08:47 PM

So after figuring out what the hex editor is, I finally got it to work! Just follow the youtube video I posted below. You'll have to download the hex editor and it will add an extra step to the whole process, but it's really easy! Just let me know if you need any help!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laqxJuvYRTE

TheWalkingCash 09-18-2018 09:38 PM

Nice!! Does this include conference schedules or just non conference?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports