Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=534)
-   -   Which console has better community creations? The Xbox One or PS4? (/forums/showthread.php?t=940680)

TheBuddyHobbs 10-04-2018 11:42 PM

Which console has better community creations? The Xbox One or PS4?

Which console has better community creations? The Xbox One or PS4? Trying to decide which console I should buy this game on. Solely based on community creations, which one?

Also getting it for PC as is tradition. Though I prefer consoles for community creations. I know mods, but still. Which console version?

COMMISSIONERHBK9 10-05-2018 02:37 AM

Re: Which console has better community creations? The Xbox One or PS4?

This is tough I will say PS4 for current and Indy but if u want ecw Xbox.

brandonc1979 10-05-2018 08:39 AM

I asked this a couple of months ago. The general sense I got was that Xbox has some extremely high level creators but they don't generate as many CAWs (quality takes time). And that a group of creators put out an awesome ECW set of CAWs on XBOX.

On the PS4, I was told that you have a ton of creators putting out CAWs, so you get a much larger selection, but with a wide range of quality. Some CAW would be just as good as the high quality CAWs on Xbox, some would be really good, some okay, some bad.

I am a huge 80s NWA fan, so I stuck with PS4 (even though I also have an XBox X) because I think that is my best chance of finding a bunch of CAWs from the 80s.

wiscowilz 10-05-2018 10:45 AM

PS4 has some really amazing ones. Check out caws.ws to see them. There might be a lot of random people but the top guys I think are comparable on both systems. I do see A LOT of people every year saying they which they were on PS4 though for the creations. A lot of the top guys though have begun collaborating with each other I believe and hav begun to share textures and info so that many of the top creations are similar.

Defract on PS4 and WhatsTheStatus on XBox1 already have amazing Ciampa's up.

gazwefc already has an awesome Cody and Young Bucks available

Therebelyell626 10-05-2018 03:29 PM

I'm on PS4 and there is a couple of creators that are really amazing. I used a wide range of creators guys last year but my two favorites were Ryeedee's and nickbreakers. Some of ryeedees were so good last year, that I kid you not they darn near looked like in game models. There was also a guy I can't remember his name though that did a bunch of ROH and new japan pan ones that were really good last year

wiscowilz 10-05-2018 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Therebelyell626 (Post 2049562895)
I'm on PS4 and there is a couple of creators that are really amazing. I used a wide range of creators guys last year but my two favorites were Ryeedee's and nickbreakers. Some of ryeedees were so good last year, that I kid you not they darn near looked like in game models. There was also a guy I can't remember his name though that did a bunch of ROH and new japan pan ones that were really good last year

Definitely Ryeedee and Nickbreaker are on the list of top PS4 guys.

Giovyed94 has some really good looking NXT women he previews on caws.ws.

Dumekas/Saturi also is a top notch creator of females on PS4

And then there is GameVolt who does some great alternate attires.