Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Bears depth.. RLE & RRE? Where does Mack go? (/forums/showthread.php?t=940809)

peefyloo 10-07-2018 11:03 AM

Bears depth.. RLE & RRE? Where does Mack go?

I understand they mean rush right end and rush left end. Where would be best spot to put Khalil Mack?

Drix10 10-07-2018 11:18 AM

Re: Bears depth.. RLE & RRE? Where does Mack go?

With regard to M19, I'm not sure how that function works. But in real life, the Bears are mostly putting him on the left side to defeat a Right Tackle. But they like to flip flop him around to mix it up. So I'm not sure how to emulate that in Madden. Maybe putting him as second string on the right side and setting the auto subs higher may allow for him to be subbed in all over the formation. I haven't tried it.

Rayzaa 10-07-2018 01:26 PM

Doubt thats gonna work. Probably need to move him around in formations sub packages if you can on defense like you can on offense but ive never tried that.

stinkubus 10-07-2018 06:24 PM

Rush ends are easily swapped via the function at the play call screen. I would in general line him up over the RT (so play him at RLE) as you'll probably get better match ups there more often than not, and you can easily swap him if it's to your advantage.

CubFan23 10-07-2018 09:12 PM

put him at LOLB

Mattd785 10-08-2018 01:19 AM

I’ve found for a while now dating back a few Maddens that the pass rusher on the left side would always get the most sacks. He would get more sacks than higher rated guys on other parts of the dline/edge. I’d put him on the left if you want to get him more sacks I guess lol. At least that’s how it’s been for me.

peefyloo 10-08-2018 05:54 AM

Thanks for all the replies guys!

Shanester 10-08-2018 06:25 PM

Verses GB they he lined up mostly on the left side, against the right tackle. But they also limited his snaps that game. Since then he's been lining up at either side. This is beneficial due to the offenses not knowing where he will line up. It works good in the game as well.

I put him on the top of both positions and let the CPU dictate where he plays.