Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=498)
-   -   bigdougswan's 2K19 Fictional Draft Classes (/forums/showthread.php?t=941084)

bigdougswan 10-13-2018 03:59 PM

bigdougswan's 2K19 Fictional Draft Classes

My fictional draft classes are coming back for 2K19 on PS4. My plan is to start with a set of five classes, and then potentially up to five more if they generate enough interest.

PSN: bigdougswan

Features:

- Each draft class will be accompanied by a draft guide that identifies the top 30 prospects, but beware of busts and look out for sleepers.

- Draft guides will include brief player capsules, photos, and stories of interest for the corresponding draft.

- Players will have unique and realistic appearances, realistic attributes and tendencies, realistic signature animations and accessory updates.

- Updates will occur to previously shared draft classes in order to respond to requests from the community. Please share your opinions!

Draft classes will release about once every week, starting on NBA opening night, Tuesday, October 16th.

Draft Guide #1

Draft Guide #2

Draft Guide #3

Draft Guide #4

If you have any feedback, please message me on:

Twitter: @bigdougswan
Reddit: bigdougswan

Thank you,
bigdougswan

bigdougswan 10-13-2018 04:00 PM

Re: bigdougswan's 2K19 Fictional Draft Classes

The first draft guide is ready. This first class will be released on NBA Opening Night, Tuesday, October 16th.

Draft Guide #1

Here are The Draft Guru's top 5 players with his predicted potential ratings.

TGsoGood 10-13-2018 07:43 PM

This is Dope!!!

bigdougswan 10-13-2018 08:16 PM

Thank you. I've been having a lot of fun creating these classes.

agent000 10-14-2018 03:34 AM

This is a dope format. Even though Im on a different console, I still look forward to these. Gives me ideas for my own personal fictional draft classes...inspirational man.

bigdougswan 10-14-2018 08:19 AM

I appreciate it Agent, especially coming from you. I know you've been putting in years of work on fictional draft classes. Shoot me a message if you have any ideas for me.

TGsoGood 10-14-2018 01:33 PM

Yeah Im on PC but this format is really good and immersive

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

SS Ultra InstinctX 10-14-2018 04:46 PM

Hey bruh this is fye I like your class last year and your scouting report has to be the best one I’ve seen out of all the scouting reports