Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   Testing Sliders (/forums/showthread.php?t=941667)

skundy 10-26-2018 01:55 PM

Testing Sliders

I think we need to talk about the proper way to evaluate a slider set. I truly think all sliders need to be tested in CFM and only in CFM. People also need to consider playing at least at the very least 3 games with a set before judging or making any adjustments.

Also, because I have seen people say on sooo many different slider sets that the set started strong being tough but then they the user started to dominate. You will always adjust your gameplay to get better at beating a certain set so not much can be done there, except to realize when your skills have increased and you need to make a change.

Lets talk about testing sliders in the first 5 games of a CFM. Take these first 5 games with a grain of salt. The first 5 games are an adjustment. Coach adjustments. Team adjustments. User adjustments. I promise you things balance out mid season.

I see more stupid **** happen the first few games of a CFM than the rest of the season. I actually like it. In RL teams have all kinds of issues the first few games. I don't know if this is something intentional that Madden does but it seems to me like it is, its been the same for years.

Test in CFM. Give at least 3 games. Try to get over the beginning of the season ignorance and get into the core of the season to really test them. Be honest about how you play. Don't try exploit.

Have fun.

Skundy aka Rebel_of_Torn

cdcool 10-26-2018 01:59 PM

Re: Testing Sliders

Quote:

Originally Posted by skundy (Post 2049588786)
I think we need to talk about the proper way to evaluate a slider set. I truly think all sliders need to be tested in CFM and only in CFM. People also need to consider playing at least at the very least 3 games with a set before judging or making any adjustments.

Also, because I have seen people say on sooo many different slider sets that the set started strong being tough but then they the user started to dominate. You will always adjust your gameplay to get better at beating a certain set so not much can be done there, except to realize when your skills have increased and you need to make a change.

Lets talk about testing sliders in the first 5 games of a CFM. Take these first 5 games with a grain of salt. The first 5 games are an adjustment. Coach adjustments. Team adjustments. User adjustments. I promise you things balance out mid season.

I see more stupid **** happen the first few games of a CFM than the rest of the season. I actually like it. In RL teams have all kinds of issues the first few games. I don't know if this is something intentional that Madden does but it seems to me like it is, its been the same for years.

Test in CFM. Give at least 3 games. Try to get over the beginning of the season ignorance and get into the core of the season to really test them. Be honest about how you play. Don't try exploit.

Have fun.

Skundy aka Rebel_of_Torn

3 games is a must and I would add the same 3 games no matter what set you are testing.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports