Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=502)
-   -   NBA 2K19 MyTeam: Week 7 (/forums/showthread.php?t=941857)

RaychelSnr 10-31-2018 11:42 PM

NBA 2K19 MyTeam: Week 7

I’ve already broken two 2K19 MyTeam promises to myself: Not spending any money and not locking...

Written By: Brian O'Neill

Click here to view the article.

Mister Magnus 11-01-2018 12:53 PM

I love these writeups and have come to anticipate them. Thanks for telling your story. I've really been enjoying MyTeam a lot this year despite the learning curve for a first-timer. I really hate the bump in difficulty for the single-player Domination by the time you hit the All-Stars -- I'd prefer a stable difficulty where the challenge is dictated by better cards, not by a combination of better cards and ratched CPU reaction time. I'm also feeling a little bit of a pinch in the auction house b/c I'm playing on the Switch, but really loving my time with the mode so far.*

shortstop2 11-01-2018 11:22 PM

?Yes! This is the sort of guidance I’ve been looking for as I’m in a similar situation. Last night I pulled Diamond Brandon Roy, Ray Allen* and my 2nd Strickland who I put up last night on the auction.* I thought about Moses* too but wondered...I’m like 5 Amy’ rewards from* Diamonds and my first impulse was(is) to get Willis Reed. I figured, I’d sell Roy who as of last night was gong for close to 200k. Will his price stay high for a while? Figured I pickup Jermaine O’Neal and partner him with Willis. I tend to hoard cards (Madden habits) so I tend to miss out* on coins/tokens. I’m trying to figure out how to go about getting* Jermaine* as 2 lower tiered cards are all i need. After reading your post maybe I should sell all of my other cards(Lanier, Robinson,* etc) and use those coins to pickup Jermain to complete Moses. I could possibly wind up with Moses, O’Neal* and Willis now that I think about it.* I was also looking at the Baron Davis and Jason Kidd cards as well as Vince* Carter. As you can tell, I’m all over the place(lol) Any Help is greatly appreciated. Here’s my cards if it helps: . Thanks in advance.

brio1833 11-03-2018 03:08 PM

?Thanks Mister Magnus, I appreciate the kind words.

And hey shortstop2, I dig your lineup! Unless you really love Lanier (and he is great), I'd say at least give Jermaine O'Neal a try to see if you like him. I*definitely did, and then especially if it gets you closer to Moses, why not! If you don't like him, you*can probably sell him for profit since the High Voltage cards are gone now, as he'll be more scarce going forward.*And I'll definitely say again that Moses has been amazing. No one else has those kind of Hall of Fame badges this early in the year, so just because of that he's already at a huge advantage over other centers. A month or two from now, that will probably be a different story (which is always the risk for locking in sets) but I'm not very good at thinking that far ahead. Good luck!