Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   Slider Meaning Using Frosty (/forums/showthread.php?t=941969)

xSABOx 11-03-2018 02:23 PM

Slider Meaning Using Frosty

3 Attachment(s)
So I got Madden for PC even though I dont have a good enough PC to actually run the game enjoyable just to look at it through Frosty... They whole point to this thread is to see if we on the console side can start discovering stuff to make our lives easier...

disclaimer: i have no idea what the hell I'm looking at

so heres what I've found with sliders... Weird part is the description is different from what slider names are...

**there isnt a passblock section for the CPU
**the three that don't match are awareness, def_breakblocks and def_lineknock
**Fumble slider might actually be the "runability"
**there are 7 variables and the increments go 0, 12.5, 25, 35, 50, 67.5, 85, 1(maybe 100?)

i feel like reaction time is just a global defensive awareness slider, no idea wth the def_lineknock is... def_breakblock is probably shedding but not sure what slider it really is

QB Accuracy - qb_accuracy
Pass Blocking - passblock ***THERE ISN'T A SECTION UNDER AI***
WR Catching - rec_catch
Run Blocking - offlinerunblock
Fumbles -runability

Pass Defense Reaction Time - ???
Interceptions - interception
Pass Coverage - ???
Tackling - tackling

FG Power - fglen
FG Accuracy -fg_accuracy
Punt Power - punlength
Punt Accuracy - punt_accuracy
Kickoff Power - kickofflength

Darth Aegis 11-03-2018 02:28 PM

Re: Slider Meaning Using Frosty

Quote:

Originally Posted by xSABOx (Post 2049596882)
So I got Madden for PC even though I dont have a good enough PC to actually run the game enjoyable jsut to look at it through Frosty... They whole point to this thread is to see if we on the console side can start discovering stuff to make our lives easier...

disclaim: i have no idea what the hell I'm looking at

so heres what I've found with sliders, i'll post more stuff that I discover

Once inside the frosty editor its pretty amazing and interesting how EA is setting things up. Like 4 break tackles maximum per play & a threshold for Ints per Qtr & half. I was looking thru this stuff for hrs last night. To bad you cant play the game well know. It trumps the Xbox One & PS4 versions imo. I have all three lol.

xSABOx 11-03-2018 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket (Post 2049596887)
Once inside the frosty editor its pretty amazing and interesting how EA is setting things up. Like 4 break tackles maximum per play & a threshold for Ints per Qtr & half. I was looking thru this stuff for hrs last night. To bad you cant play the game well know. It trumps the Xbox One & PS4 versions imo. I have all three lol.

Man it would be worth it ONLY if they had a play call creator... like I know if we all the sim guys put our heads together we can make a damn near perfect game that we won't even care about next years model the way the PC guys milked Madden 08 for 10 years...

Darth Aegis 11-03-2018 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xSABOx (Post 2049596894)
Man it would be worth it ONLY if they had a play call creator... like I know if we all the sim guys put our heads together we can make a damn near perfect game that we won't even care about next years model the way the PC guys milked Madden 08 for 10 years...

Oh man I know, I know. Somebody is going to figure this stuff out. That was the first thing I thought of if we could go in and change the default books for the teams. I thought there would be more pc guys around here, but maybe there all over at football idiots? I'll be Madden for PC for good if they keep making madden on it. The slight game play changes that some of these guys made have been a dream come true.

dc thompsoncanyon838 11-03-2018 03:06 PM

Keep scheming! Wow Milt your getting punished twice as much with both console versions. I read recently about ea and their manipulation of coding to get players doing microtransactions. Problem is time isn't spent playing, it is spent trying to fix things.

Darth Aegis 11-03-2018 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838 (Post 2049596925)
Keep scheming! Wow Milt your getting punished twice as much with both console versions. I read recently about ea and their manipulation of coding to get players doing microtransactions. Problem is time isn't spent playing, it is spent trying to fix things.

Lol, yep. I'll be trading in my PS4 Version probably very soon. Get a few dollars back lol.

cdcool 11-04-2018 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket (Post 2049596887)

PC is King

xSABOx 11-04-2018 06:03 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Another thing i've noticed is that player traits aren't all for actual gameplay... some are really just in place for supersim purposes.. the image i posted are the ones that are for gameplay

after digging around some more the penalty trait for sure effects game play...

there is basically no defensive holding so doing an edit of it is pointless...