Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports FC and FIFA (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=503)
-   -   FIFA 19 Title Update #3 Available Now For PC, Soon For Xbox One & PS4 - Patch Notes (/forums/showthread.php?t=942106)

Steve_OS 11-06-2018 03:27 PM

FIFA 19 Title Update #3 Available Now For PC, Soon For Xbox One & PS4 - Patch Notes

FIFA 19 title update #3 is available now for PC users and scheduled to arrive next...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

PPerfect_CJ 11-06-2018 04:01 PM

Re: FIFA 19 Title Update #3 Available Now For PC, Soon For Xbox One & PS4 - Patch Not

So, for the Premier League: Fabinho, Leno, Jorginho, Torreira, Bernard, Fred, Felipe Anderson, Yarmolenko, Pereira, Maddison, Helder Costa, Adama, Sessegnon, Max Meyer, David Brooks, and Guendouzi were left untouched. All starters or important bench players. They at least need custom faces!

RoyceDa59 11-06-2018 05:42 PM

Re: FIFA 19 Title Update #3 Available Now For PC, Soon For Xbox One & PS4 - Patch Not

Quote:

Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ (Post 2049599928)
So, for the Premier League: Fabinho, Leno, Jorginho, Torreira, Bernard, Fred, Felipe Anderson, Yarmolenko, Pereira, Maddison, Helder Costa, Adama, Sessegnon, Max Meyer, David Brooks, and Guendouzi were left untouched. All starters or important bench players. They at least need custom faces!

Don't they usually update the faces for some players on the newly promoted teams. I am not surprised by some the players on the list not having faces like Jorginho, Fabinho and Torreira because never seen them update faces for new players that have transferred into the Premier League in the current season. I will say those guys will for sure be update in the next Fifa though.

PPerfect_CJ 11-06-2018 08:18 PM

Yeah, they always release scans for the promoted teams, but I saw the list and this year is PATHETIC. Cardiff City, for example got a grand total of 8 real faces. 8. They also managed to scan the wrong Sessegnon brother at Fulham. It’s really bad, man. I was hoping that since they screwed us over and didn’t touch Career Mode that they would make it up to us with face scans or at LEAST some good custom faces, but nope. And apparently, they have a full Bundesliga scan and are not going to release it until FIFA 20. Just going to sit on it and piss everyone off. I’m really at my breaking point with this company.

Molda22 11-07-2018 05:12 AM

is there some way to have those new added faces in career mode without starting new career? It looks like i have all the faces in game but when i load career there are the old ones (and because i play as Wolves, it means most of the team).
Any way to do it? its crazy if not :(

PPerfect_CJ 11-07-2018 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molda22 (Post 2049600437)
is there some way to have those new added faces in career mode without starting new career? It looks like i have all the faces in game but when i load career there are the old ones (and because i play as Wolves, it means most of the team).
Any way to do it? its crazy if not :(

Nope. Have to download the latest squad update. The new faces are only out on PC, right now. Consoles will probably be next week.

Giofinest 11-07-2018 10:09 AM

Any other major updates coming? If so what will it include?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

cfiore99 11-07-2018 12:17 PM

Wow, if this was the “big” November update what a joke.