Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   Slider guys advice on post patch Pass Coverage, Reaction Time, Int (/forums/showthread.php?t=942745)

Crzy25 11-23-2018 09:43 AM

Slider guys advice on post patch Pass Coverage, Reaction Time, Int

As far as Pass Coverage, Pass Defense Reaction time, and Interception sliders. Wondering what you guys are seeing post patch and changes your making to these.

I had my sliders set the way I like them to play on All-Pro Human vs CPU which was CPU skill was set at:

Pass Defense Reaction Time: 30
Interceptions: 15
Pass Coverage: 65

Through the first 3 games pre-patch I was averaging 62% completions and had 9 TD's 1 INT

4 games post patch same exact sliders im seeing much tougher coverage and im at 54% completions 6 TD's 6 INT.

Im just curious about what you are seeing in correlation in new patch mechanics and sliders and how you guys are adjusting them?

Ren The Conqueror 11-23-2018 10:01 AM

Re: Slider guys advice on post patch Pass Coverage, Reaction Time, Int

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crzy25 (Post 2049615738)
As far as Pass Coverage, Pass Defense Reaction time, and Interception sliders. Wondering what you guys are seeing post patch and changes your making to these.

I had my sliders set the way I like them to play on All-Pro Human vs CPU which was CPU skill was set at:

Pass Defense Reaction Time: 30
Interceptions: 15
Pass Coverage: 65

Through the first 3 games pre-patch I was averaging 62% completions and had 9 TD's 1 INT

4 games post patch same exact sliders im seeing much tougher coverage and im at 54% completions 6 TD's 6 INT.

Im just curious about what you are seeing in correlation in new patch mechanics and sliders and how you guys are adjusting them?

What is your QBA set to? Also, what are your penalty sliders set to?

Coverage has definitely tightened back up after this patch (1.15), which is a good thing IMO.

Crzy25 11-23-2018 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raider_Ren (Post 2049615748)
What is your QBA set to? Also, what are your penalty sliders set to?

Coverage has definitely tightened back up after this patch (1.15), which is a good thing IMO.

QBA 50 and penalties are all at default

dc thompsoncanyon838 11-23-2018 10:22 AM

Hello. Try raising int to 35. Up pass cov to 75. What do you have qb sense pressure at ? Try Oblivious for a pleasant surprise ! Hope this assists you.

Ren The Conqueror 11-23-2018 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crzy25 (Post 2049615753)
QBA 50 and penalties are all at default

You can drop your coverage by a few clicks (-5 as a starting point)... that's the quickest remedy if you're looking to loosen up coverage a bit. Obviously, there are a ton of other variables at play, i.e., global sliders (threshold, fatigue, INJ), your other sliders, roster being used, etc.

Based on your comp % post-patch vs. pre-patch, I wouldn't change much. That's only a drop in 8 % points, albeit your TD-INT ratio has tightened up quite a bit. Depending on how the CPU is faring for you, I might be inclined to drop DPI, which would give you a global reduction in coverage. That's only if the CPU has had a similar drop off.

Ultimately, I wouldn't change much based on your stats alone. Coverage has tightened up a bit, but it's not game changing. You may want to bring down that coverage slider a hair, and then reevaluate.