Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   Certain knockdown (/forums/showthread.php?t=942796)

KingCorgzz 11-24-2018 10:38 PM

Certain knockdown

Multiple times I have had this same kind of knockdown where the Opponent just crouches over for a few seconds while falling and I you are unable to do anything to the fighter.

GrimLeiper 11-25-2018 05:24 AM

Re: Certain knockdown

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingCorgzz (Post 2049617038)
Multiple times I have had this same kind of knockdown where the Opponent just crouches over for a few seconds while falling and I you are unable to do anything to the fighter.

I noticed a couple of odd knockdowns , some dude kept throwing the rolling thunder kick with Gaethje. I scored a knockdown throwing a body punch, he falls in mid air to he ground, body bar flashing but little damage showing. When this happens, I don't believe you can jump on him or land ground and pound.

Is it possible he had initiated some sort of strike or movement and just fell because of your strike?

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Operation Sports mobile app

RomeroXVII 11-25-2018 08:32 PM

Re: Certain knockdown

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrimLeiper (Post 2049617234)
I noticed a couple of odd knockdowns , some dude kept throwing the rolling thunder kick with Gaethje. I scored a knockdown throwing a body punch, he falls in mid air to he ground, body bar flashing but little damage showing. When this happens, I don't believe you can jump on him or land ground and pound.

Is it possible he had initiated some sort of strike or movement and just fell because of your strike?

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Operation Sports mobile app

Yep, same thing happens when you get interrupted doing the Cartwheek kick lol.